Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing 10:25 - Feb 25 with 3856 viewsfooters

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:28 - Feb 25 with 3833 viewsWeWereZombies

Look what you have made me do, take a bit more care choosing your colours in future. I would rather have gone in the bogs and p1ssed on my shoes.

[edit] Ah, that's a bit better now...

[second edit] I mean better now that it is not just yellow and green, I haven't just...

[third edit] damn, splashed a bit when I was typing the second edit
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 10:36]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:30 - Feb 25 with 3817 viewsfooters

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:28 - Feb 25 by WeWereZombies

Look what you have made me do, take a bit more care choosing your colours in future. I would rather have gone in the bogs and p1ssed on my shoes.

[edit] Ah, that's a bit better now...

[second edit] I mean better now that it is not just yellow and green, I haven't just...

[third edit] damn, splashed a bit when I was typing the second edit
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 10:36]

If only I chose the colours, dear fruit. Maybe Gav should change that in his next imminent update...

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:33 - Feb 25 with 3806 viewsWeWereZombies

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:30 - Feb 25 by footers

If only I chose the colours, dear fruit. Maybe Gav should change that in his next imminent update...

I think you mean 'Agent Gav'...

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:35 - Feb 25 with 3791 viewsPecker

Never make eye contact or speak. We don't want it. Just have your pee, wash hands and exit. Please never the aahhhhhhhh, I needed that. Don't need to know.
Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:38 - Feb 25 with 3772 viewsfooters

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:35 - Feb 25 by Pecker

Never make eye contact or speak. We don't want it. Just have your pee, wash hands and exit. Please never the aahhhhhhhh, I needed that. Don't need to know.

Wash your hands? Bloody hell, you're posh ain't ya.

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:39 - Feb 25 with 3763 viewsSwailsey

Can there be an option to not f**king splash me when you shoot it at the bulk urinal at PR? Animals.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:42 - Feb 25 with 3754 viewsfooters

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:39 - Feb 25 by Swailsey

Can there be an option to not f**king splash me when you shoot it at the bulk urinal at PR? Animals.

Was the party in question talking to someone else and therefore distracted? If so, what were they talking about?

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:49 - Feb 25 with 3738 viewsNthQldITFC

All covered very prosaically here:

Edit: from 1:11
(seems you can't add the time value to the link?)
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 10:51]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:52 - Feb 25 with 3722 viewsPecker

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:38 - Feb 25 by footers

Stokie Blue taught me. He is proper posh.

P.
Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:59 - Feb 25 with 3701 viewsNthQldITFC

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:38 - Feb 25 by footers

Here's a handy tip - wash your hands IN the stream of urine as you piss. This will save water and time, and will serve as a natural disinfectant for any little cuts or scrapes you may have on your hands.

If you spot that your neighbour has cuts or scrapes, ALWAYS ask before providing him with the same service.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 11:00]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:59 - Feb 25 with 3700 viewsfooters

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:52 - Feb 25 by Pecker

Stokie Blue taught me. He is proper posh.

P.

Stokie's so posh he know the difference between a dessert spoon and a table spoon.

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 11:02 - Feb 25 with 3688 viewsPecker

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:59 - Feb 25 by footers

Stokie's so posh he know the difference between a dessert spoon and a table spoon.

Wow, that is posh. Next you will be telling me that he knows the difference between an Orca and an Okra.
Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 12:57 - Feb 25 with 3557 viewsPinewoodblue

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:30 - Feb 25 by footers

You did choose the colours as they are always in the same order.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:30 - Feb 25 with 3449 viewsLord_Lucan

If in public toilets I will not wash my hands as it is 100% guaranteed that my cock is cleaner than the taps in the urinals and in any case after washing you need to turn the piss covered taps off and then touch a filthy door handle because no one has the sense to make the exit a push door.

After my no wash policy I will open the door with a kitchen towel thing and if none available I will use a coat sleeve.

I am very particular about this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:39 - Feb 25 with 3425 viewsjeera

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:30 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

If in public toilets I will not wash my hands as it is 100% guaranteed that my cock is cleaner than the taps in the urinals and in any case after washing you need to turn the piss covered taps off and then touch a filthy door handle because no one has the sense to make the exit a push door.

After my no wash policy I will open the door with a kitchen towel thing and if none available I will use a coat sleeve.

I am very particular about this.

I always wash my hands.

But I then use tissue to turn off the tap and open the door.

Unless there is someone I can follow out who leaves the door open enough for me to jam a foot in to keep it that way.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:45 - Feb 25 with 3414 viewsJ2BLUE

Maintain radio silence, stare straight ahead. Anyone who doesn't do this is clearly a wrong un.

As for hand washing, this is essential. I then use my sleeve to touch the handle of the door or strategically wait until the person using the other hand dryer walks off so I can go through without touching. There is no excuse for not washing hands. Grow up and stop being so disgusting. The worst is when someone comes out of a cubicle in a supermarket and heads straight for the door. Filthy c units.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:51 - Feb 25 with 3399 viewsLord_Lucan

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:45 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

Maintain radio silence, stare straight ahead. Anyone who doesn't do this is clearly a wrong un.

As for hand washing, this is essential. I then use my sleeve to touch the handle of the door or strategically wait until the person using the other hand dryer walks off so I can go through without touching. There is no excuse for not washing hands. Grow up and stop being so disgusting. The worst is when someone comes out of a cubicle in a supermarket and heads straight for the door. Filthy c units.

How do you turn off the tap?

Minger.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:59 - Feb 25 with 3388 viewsBlue_Order

I went to Hamburg at the weekend for the derby. Noticed that no matter how roudy it was in the pubs and on the street, in the toilets it was always dead silent. No ‘banter’ or anything like you get over here. Even when there were big queues it was still just pure silence, heads down, no eye contact made between anyone at all.

It was great to be a part of.
Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 15:17 - Feb 25 with 3345 viewsNewcyBlue

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 10:39 - Feb 25 by Swailsey

Pee up against the bar of the kiosk whilst ordering your half time pint. Problem solved mate.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 23:57 - Feb 25 with 3195 viewsWeWereZombies

Urinal etiquette: talking while wazzing on 14:45 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

I always wash my hands...just never dry them. Should be enough of a coating of water to protect my hands from any germs on the door handle...and it leaves a nice little surprise for those opening the door next...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024