Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday 15:28 - Feb 24 with 962 viewsRadlett_blue

a long shot I know but are there any reasonable pubs/barsnearby? I've never managed to find one in the past.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 15:55 - Feb 24 with 918 viewsUB9Blue

Go to Rickmansworth and get the train down...but you probably had considered that
I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 16:04 - Feb 24 with 909 viewsBasuco

I very nearly went myself, but decided to wait for Editors to play a smaller venue, I think they are brilliant live.
I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 16:06 - Feb 24 with 901 viewsRadlett_blue

I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 16:04 - Feb 24 by Basuco

I very nearly went myself, but decided to wait for Editors to play a smaller venue, I think they are brilliant live.

This will be my 5th time. Yes, like most bands, they are better in a small venue. Haven't liked their last 2 albums so much so this could be the last time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 880 viewsWeWereZombies

Their drummer learnt his trade in Ipswich and is a Town fan:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1050570/my-club-ed-lay/

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 20:07 - Feb 24 with 801 viewsBluespeed225

I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 16:06 - Feb 24 by Radlett_blue

This will be my 5th time. Yes, like most bands, they are better in a small venue. Haven't liked their last 2 albums so much so this could be the last time.

Saw them in NY at Irving Plaza in 08/9’. Quite a big venue, but they did alright.
I'm going to Wembley Arena on Friday on 23:41 - Feb 24 with 744 viewsFreddies_Ears

Nowhere nearby that I'd call a decent pub. There are some new bars in the newish boxpark on what I still call Wembley Way. The Novotel is good for lager and burgers. I tend to use a very small Wetherspoon 100m from Harrow on the Hill tube, just 10 mins away by tube.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024