Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku 10:57 - Feb 24 with 1676 viewsMrTown

A star he is going to be down a Col U.

For an 18 year old, a fantastic future talent.

DON'T LET ANOTHER ONE SLIP THROUGH THE NET.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:03 - Feb 24 with 1645 viewsPecker

Sorry, but 18 isn't young these days when it comes to professional footballers. Also, if he is that good, I am sure that bigger clubs than ours would already know about him. Sorry.
Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:09 - Feb 24 with 1618 viewsMrTown

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:03 - Feb 24 by Pecker

Sorry, but 18 isn't young these days when it comes to professional footballers. Also, if he is that good, I am sure that bigger clubs than ours would already know about him. Sorry.

18 years old remains young in the game by age. Whether the manager believes they are good enough for first team football is always subject to the manager.

But in terms of age, 18 years old remains young.

His stats don't stand out, but his performances do, if we approach every lower league 'gem' with your mentality we may as well throw the towel in now. Some you will pick up, some you won't.

You would have thought bigger teams than us would have picked up KVY.

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:38 - Feb 24 with 1523 viewsBigManBlue

Colchester seem to have a good system in place for picking up kids who haven't maybe made it elsewhere - not everyone develops early and they must have someone who's got an eye for it.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:47 - Feb 24 with 1491 viewsSomethingBlue

Hopefully McGreal entices him here next season though I expect he'll end up in the Champ.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 12:06 - Feb 24 with 1443 viewsMrTown

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:38 - Feb 24 by BigManBlue

Colchester seem to have a good system in place for picking up kids who haven't maybe made it elsewhere - not everyone develops early and they must have someone who's got an eye for it.

Courtney Senior is another one, was pulled there when the Brentford academy finished.

Don't know who heads recruitment there, and would love to know if someone does know, but they do an extremely good job of finding the dynamic/attacking players that we should be looking for.

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 12:07 - Feb 24 with 1439 viewsMrTown

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 11:47 - Feb 24 by SomethingBlue

Hopefully McGreal entices him here next season though I expect he'll end up in the Champ.

If McGreal came and bought Senior and Poku next year I would be incredibly excited about that.

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 12:44 - Feb 24 with 1344 viewsIllinoisblue

We’d need a professional scouting set-up to do that

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 12:50 - Feb 24 with 1322 viewsMrTown

Get someone down to watch Kwame Poku on 12:44 - Feb 24 by Illinoisblue

We’d need a professional scouting set-up to do that

Who even heads our scouting system these days, is it still the chap from MM era, he is about as reclusive as Lord Lucan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024