Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an utterly dismal week for Town 09:40 - Feb 23 with 1063 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwood having a 2nd operation, probably out for the season.
Another home defeat to a fellow promotion chaser. The run of poor results against the better sides continues.
Town again shoot themselves in the foot by conceding a woeful goal just before half time.
Our new main striker picks up a 3 match ban.
Downes may have a groin injury.
Top 2 has definitely gone,; still a chance of the play offs but I'm sure we're going to hear more chat about "must win games", "home form is vital" etc etc..
Only positive is that Blackpool aren't a great side & not in much better form than us.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:14 - Feb 23 with 997 viewspatrickswell

They’re due a win though and we will be missing two frontline strikers...
What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:23 - Feb 23 with 971 viewsKeaneish

I think that injury might well end a play off push if I’m being honest given Keane’s lack of predatory instinct unless Freddie can step up to the plate and have a wonder end to the season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 943 viewshadleighboyblue

What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:23 - Feb 23 by Keaneish

I think that injury might well end a play off push if I’m being honest given Keane’s lack of predatory instinct unless Freddie can step up to the plate and have a wonder end to the season.

Keane and Freddie are hardly going to put fear in defenders , given their goalscoring stats , bloody hell Holy up front would cause defenders more problems !
What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:44 - Feb 23 with 917 viewsstrikalite

What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:35 - Feb 23 by hadleighboyblue

Keane and Freddie are hardly going to put fear in defenders , given their goalscoring stats , bloody hell Holy up front would cause defenders more problems !

He'll try and big up Freddie but we're not that daft, huge ask for him to come in at this stage and start banging in the goals we'll need, creating is still an issue anyway, very sad situation now, no idea how he'll try and talk up this one now..

We lave quality lads out on loan, I'd bring a couple back for sure if I was him to try and salvage something and give us hope for next season, not sure it's what's now best for them though, can't see him doing it..

Zero threat upfront all season has cost us now, creating so little, players playing comfortable easy balls, it's slow and pedestrian.....I'm on a rant again now, you know what I'm talking about, we could all see it even early on..
What an utterly dismal week for Town on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 794 viewsPositivelyPortman

What an utterly dismal week for Town on 10:23 - Feb 23 by Keaneish

Sears has never been prolific, so I’m not holding my breath on him scoring many.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024