Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you 17:25 - Feb 22 with 17527 viewsartsbossbeard

Those who were "offended" by being "sworn at" by mick - this is on you.

Those of you who called mick a child molester at Brentford - this is on you.

This isn't what I wished for.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 6105 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Loser.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 6086 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Oh f*** off.

Mick had to go.

The fact we’ve recruited poor replacements doesn’t change that.

This is on Evans. Not us.

Idiot.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 6079 viewsReusersgreasymop

Absolutely spot on
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 6078 viewsOjc

No it’s on Marcus Evans.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:28 - Feb 22 with 6010 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. But it's done now.

And just like Brexit we'll have to deal with it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:29 - Feb 22 with 5969 viewsChris_Knights

What an absolute k**b .... McCarthy achieved nothing ... Lambert nothing and Hurst was a joke.... it’s the employer not the employee !!!
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:30 - Feb 22 with 5952 viewsLeoMuff

It certainly is short term, we swapped mid table champ with the outside chance of a play off tilt for league 1 also rans, unearthing prem players for under £100k to £1m for toto.

All so our possession stats went up 10%

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:32 - Feb 22 with 5892 viewsDarth_Koont

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:30 - Feb 22 by LeoMuff

It certainly is short term, we swapped mid table champ with the outside chance of a play off tilt for league 1 also rans, unearthing prem players for under £100k to £1m for toto.

All so our possession stats went up 10%

We also got our club back. Apparently.

I never realised it was a League One club.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:33 - Feb 22 with 5855 viewsKeaneish

Do you seriously think anyone who baited Mick is on TWTD?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 17:35]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:34 - Feb 22 with 5851 viewsJDB23

Even if Mick wasn't baited and abused I'm not sure his contract would have been renewed anyway so it's a pretty meaningless debate.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you (n/t) on 17:41 - Feb 22 with 5740 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 18:21]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:42 - Feb 22 with 5724 viewsSitfcB

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:34 - Feb 22 by JDB23

Even if Mick wasn't baited and abused I'm not sure his contract would have been renewed anyway so it's a pretty meaningless debate.

Evans wanted him to stay even after all what had happened!

COYB

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:42 - Feb 22 with 5717 viewsReuser_is_God

It’s not though is it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:43 - Feb 22 with 5704 viewsSitfcB

Careful, you’ll get a hat full of abuse like poor old Fishers does from the Mick haters/Paul lovers.

COYB

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:44 - Feb 22 with 5668 viewsLeoMuff

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:34 - Feb 22 by JDB23

It definitely would have been if he hadn’t fallen out with the fans, you think ME would turn down the sort of recruiting that brought in Webster, Mings, Waghorn, mcgoldrick for peanuts ? All the while outperforming the wage bill ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:46 - Feb 22 with 5625 viewsMr_Ipswich

What a load of cr@p.

Mick did nothing.

His time was up.

It’s all Evans, end of
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:46 - Feb 22 with 5621 viewsBackToRussia

Wait til the end of the season to complain yeah.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:47 - Feb 22 with 5579 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:42 - Feb 22 by SitfcB

Evans wanted him to stay even after all what had happened!

Link?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 5484 viewsKeaneish

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:43 - Feb 22 by SitfcB

Careful, you’ll get a hat full of abuse like poor old Fishers does from the Mick haters/Paul lovers.

I think poor old Fishers gets pelters for different reasons...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 5471 viewsJDB23

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:44 - Feb 22 by LeoMuff

It definitely would have been if he hadn’t fallen out with the fans, you think ME would turn down the sort of recruiting that brought in Webster, Mings, Waghorn, mcgoldrick for peanuts ? All the while outperforming the wage bill ?

Yeah, if the fans didn't turn, but they did as a whole, many with their feet by not attending games. I'm not arguing that, just the abuse part.

If you want to make the argument "if everyone who was fed up was instead a happy clapper" then maybe you would have something, that just isn't realistic though.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:54 - Feb 22 with 5412 viewsbluebare

The players and management need to take responsibility for this mess not the fans end of
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:54 - Feb 22 with 5407 viewsPecker

I didn't bait Mick, but no, it is definitely not their fault.
Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 17:57 - Feb 22 with 5335 viewspointofblue

Prior to last week's match against Burton I watched the 'highlights' on YouTube of our previous game against them at Portman Road. We were turgid, cluelss, ineffectual and one-dimensional. This was under Mick and was hardly a one off.

Mick leaving is not the issue and I can't even blame Evans for hiring Hurst afterwards. The Lambert appointment confused me when it happened and I'm becoming increasingly baffled match by match.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

^^^^Absofooooookinglutely this^^^^ (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 22 with 5315 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Those of you who baited mick - this is on you on 18:00 - Feb 22 with 5266 views44_not_out

The Numbskulls got their ‘young and upcoming track-suited manager’ from the lower leagues who had fresh ideas and would bring in the best talent from league one and two.

Remember that embarrassing flag being draped from the upper north with that gnomes face on it.

They wanted ‘our club’ back.... not sure where it had gone???

They wanted Football played ‘the right way’

At least we average over 50% possession in most games!

But the Numbskulls wanted MM out because he upset them with a naughty word!

Can someone tell me how this beats mid table in the Championship?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024