Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane’s touches 16:01 - Feb 22 with 954 viewsKeaneish

If he learnt to shoot first time he could have two or three already this game. Easy to see why he struggles for goals - always has one touch too many. Excellent at bringing others into play but limited in confidence in front of goal. Has to start contributing goals.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Will Keane’s touches on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 930 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Needs a goal to get going or not really a natural goal scorer?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Keane’s touches on 17:24 - Feb 22 with 761 viewsKeaneish

Will Keane’s touches on 16:02 - Feb 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Needs a goal to get going or not really a natural goal scorer?

It’s League One. He should be aiming for a minimum of 10 for his half season at full fitness with his quality. One of the most frustrating players I’ve watched in recent years. We should have been going in two up at half time.

I’ve never seen such a naturally talented forward be so naturally bad in front of goal. He should have been all over the ball Judge whipped into the near post in the second half. Instead he’s 15 yards off the pace with his hands in the air. Plus, he goes missing way too much and his inability to jump for headers is bizarre.

Will Keane’s touches on 17:27 - Feb 22 with 731 viewsJDB23

His first touch was absolutely abysmal this game, which is unusual as that is one of his few qualities. I just can't ever see him being a goalscorer, doesn't have the right mentality for it.
Will Keane’s touches on 17:43 - Feb 22 with 689 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Will Keane’s touches on 17:27 - Feb 22 by JDB23

His first touch was absolutely abysmal this game, which is unusual as that is one of his few qualities. I just can't ever see him being a goalscorer, doesn't have the right mentality for it.

Indeed. Polar opposte of last saturdays performance.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Will Keane’s touches on 17:45 - Feb 22 with 672 viewsPecker

I like Keane, but today he was pants. In his defence, the other 10 were pretty pants as well.
Will Keane’s touches on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 638 viewsbazgammon

touch of a trampoline and would struggle to finish his lunch, the guy is terrible. can't win a single header, drops too deep and clutters midfield so when we get the ball in the box he's rarely there and when he is he gets it stuck in his feet.. Utter donkey.

Poll: Lambert

Will Keane’s touches on 18:16 - Feb 22 with 586 viewsKeaneish

Will Keane’s touches on 17:56 - Feb 22 by bazgammon

touch of a trampoline and would struggle to finish his lunch, the guy is terrible. can't win a single header, drops too deep and clutters midfield so when we get the ball in the box he's rarely there and when he is he gets it stuck in his feet.. Utter donkey.

Shades of the Jay Emmanuel-Thomas world / panel beater for me. JET actually had more end product though even if Keane’s overall game is better.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024