Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small minded Trumpy - Parasite 15:37 - Feb 21 with 1217 viewsunstableblue

Trump hates Hollywood and the Oscars, I kinda of get that, as Hollywood hate him, and make movies often about liberal and decent values, not the 80s greed shoot em ups he likes.

But his belittling of the South Korea best picture win, and his jingoistic / nationalist mind set, is particularly hideous isn’t it?

His values and his example is so loathsome.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-51582020/what-was-that-all-about-d

Bloody good film if you’ve not seen it?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 19:11 - Feb 21 with 1103 viewsLeoMuff

Just playing to his target audience again - the gun toting, god fearing, never owned a passport, take me back to the 1950s MAGA s

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 20:49 - Feb 21 with 1058 viewsjaykay

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 19:11 - Feb 21 by LeoMuff

Just playing to his target audience again - the gun toting, god fearing, never owned a passport, take me back to the 1950s MAGA s

don,t forget draft dodger

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 21:16 - Feb 21 with 1038 viewsSwansea_Blue

And he’ll win again. We’re about to have the largest act of informational warfare ever fought on a global stage, still with huge doubts America can deal with it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 00:21 - Feb 22 with 982 viewsOldsmoker

He hates Hollywood because he had a bit part (one line) in Home Alone and they didn't give him the Best Actor Oscar.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 00:27 - Feb 22 with 972 viewsSpruceMoose

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 00:21 - Feb 22 by Oldsmoker

He hates Hollywood because he had a bit part (one line) in Home Alone and they didn't give him the Best Actor Oscar.

That scene gets cut in the Canadian release of the film. Even back then they knew he was a wrong 'un

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 10:03 - Feb 22 with 862 viewsNo9

Following his childish comments the Koreans made the point that Trump can't read
(Wasn't the film in Korean with American subtitles?)
Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 10:44 - Feb 22 with 833 viewsBigManBlue

I've always had the vague feeling that his favourite film is probably Hard to Kill.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Small minded Trumpy - Parasite on 11:51 - Feb 22 with 795 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024