Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent 07:16 - Feb 21 with 1309 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-51580401

'we have lost games in the past and we will lose games in the future because that is football' - idea for something to scrawl on the next bedsheet protest?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 7:16]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 07:28 - Feb 21 with 1261 viewsFtnfwest

Not that mad a request, he’s trying to lose cup games after all (just not very successful at it!)
Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 08:06 - Feb 21 with 1192 viewsChurchman

I think Klopp is good value and has always come across as a really decent bloke as well as a brilliant manager. It’s a lovely letter.
Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 08:27 - Feb 21 with 1145 viewsartsbossbeard

Can't help but like the bloke, in fairness.

Can't abide the club he manages though. My bitter Toffees mates has the following text ready to send to all his LFC supporting mates once they seal the league.

Congratulations, after 20 years and billions spent on players, you're now level with Blackburn & Leicester.

Please feel free to C&P once "lifelong reds" come out of the social media woodwork in a few weeks time.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 09:13 - Feb 21 with 1080 viewsGeoffSentence

PRJ

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 12:49 - Feb 21 with 995 viewsITFC_Forever

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 08:27 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

Can't help but like the bloke, in fairness.

Can't abide the club he manages though. My bitter Toffees mates has the following text ready to send to all his LFC supporting mates once they seal the league.

Congratulations, after 20 years and billions spent on players, you're now level with Blackburn & Leicester.

Please feel free to C&P once "lifelong reds" come out of the social media woodwork in a few weeks time.

Have Blackburn and Leicester won the top league 19 times?

Must have missed that.

Tell your bitter blue mate that football didn’t start in 1992....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 14:19 - Feb 21 with 946 viewsartsbossbeard

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 12:49 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Forever

Have Blackburn and Leicester won the top league 19 times?

Must have missed that.

Tell your bitter blue mate that football didn’t start in 1992....

You missed the 20yrs thing.

EDIT: another bitter blue quote: They've not won the league since the back pass rule was brought in, which was introduced to counter LFC's use of.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 14:35]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 19:32 - Feb 22 with 765 viewsITFC_Forever

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 14:19 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

EDIT: another bitter blue quote: They've not won the league since the back pass rule was brought in, which was introduced to counter LFC's use of.

Sorry, missed that, yes.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 19:59 - Feb 22 with 739 viewsJ2BLUE

Bl00dy Jurgen Klopp going around being decent on 14:19 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

Two Champions Leagues in that time as well.

That text doesn't really work on any level.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024