Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala OG 22:10 - Feb 15 with 2556 viewsTown_Boy

😂

Lots of slate for him on twitter tonight. Cracking OG though! 😂🤦‍♂️

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Nsiala OG on 22:17 - Feb 15 with 2488 viewsagentp

Just watched it - several times. Blimey!

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Nsiala OG on 22:27 - Feb 15 with 2433 viewsSonOfSpock

He's just woeful.

Glad he's not with us, and long may it continue.
Nsiala OG on 22:28 - Feb 15 with 2432 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Typical of him.

Tried to hook it out over his shoulder and managed to hit his own face so it bounced back into the goal.

Appears as if another defender (was it Emmanuel?) was right there to make an easy clearance had Nsiala left it to him to deal with!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nsiala OG on 22:41 - Feb 15 with 2352 viewsVaughan8

Some.people.thought.he.was.good.............

If I could be arsed I would pull up numerous posts with people saying he was good. But I can’t be bothered.

I was hoping he wouldn’t be absolute rubbish on loan so someone will take him off our hands. He’s probably on decent wages as well.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 22:41]
Nsiala OG on 23:11 - Feb 15 with 2250 viewstextbackup

Nsiala OG on 22:41 - Feb 15 by Vaughan8

Some.people.thought.he.was.good.............

If I could be arsed I would pull up numerous posts with people saying he was good. But I can’t be bothered.

I was hoping he wouldn’t be absolute rubbish on loan so someone will take him off our hands. He’s probably on decent wages as well.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 22:41]

i'll admit, I thought at L1 level he'd be fine..... based on us buying him from L1 and being in a playoff final team

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nsiala OG on 07:45 - Feb 16 with 1948 viewsbluesym

Nsiala OG on 23:11 - Feb 15 by textbackup

i'll admit, I thought at L1 level he'd be fine..... based on us buying him from L1 and being in a playoff final team

Yeah,same here! Him and Nolan at Shrewsbury were often talked up (not just on here) as top players in league one that season.Easy for people to criticise now but they looked good additions at the time!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Nsiala OG on 08:11 - Feb 16 with 1869 views44_not_out

Nsiala OG on 22:17 - Feb 15 by agentp

Just watched it - several times. Blimey!

“Lots of slate for him on twitter tonight. Cracking OG though!”

On the same day we learn a celebrity has taken her own life, probably down in some part to the online abuse she suffered, sad to hear some Town fans are being as classy as ever!!
Nsiala OG on 08:21 - Feb 16 with 1835 viewshype313

Nsiala OG on 08:11 - Feb 16 by 44_not_out

“Lots of slate for him on twitter tonight. Cracking OG though!”

On the same day we learn a celebrity has taken her own life, probably down in some part to the online abuse she suffered, sad to hear some Town fans are being as classy as ever!!

Indeed, I met Toto and what a lovely fella, really engaging bloke, didn't think he was L1 standard but I would never give the bloke grief, he's just trying his best, it's as if he wants to score own goals by the way some people on here go on.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala OG on 12:21 - Feb 16 with 1460 viewsWickets

Confidence is huge in football and he did get in League 1 team of the season but he simply cannot read the game and so sadly will always be not good enough !
Nsiala OG on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1313 viewsRadlett_blue

https://bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/bolton-0-2-wycombe-hill-in-out-now-or-out-lat
It's here after about 1 minute.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024