Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... 17:31 - Feb 12 with 1313 viewsJ2BLUE

Get his suspension out of the way at home to Oxford and away to Blackpool before a double header at home against Fleetwood and Coventry?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:35 - Feb 12 with 1285 viewsTractorCam

A tactical booking for our best player to miss 2 games, wouldn't surprise me if Lambert put him up to this actually!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:36 - Feb 12 with 1276 viewsHerbivore

It'd be the first hint of tactics from us all season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:42 - Feb 12 with 1256 viewsDennyx4

Would Blackpool & Fleetwood be a better two to miss?
Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:44 - Feb 12 with 1242 viewsJ2BLUE

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:35 - Feb 12 by TractorCam

A tactical booking for our best player to miss 2 games, wouldn't surprise me if Lambert put him up to this actually!

Would you not rather have him for Fleetwood and Coventry? His two game suspension is coming, it's a matter of when. Not difficult to grasp is it?

Truly impaired.

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:51 - Feb 12 with 1217 viewsEireannach_gorm

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:35 - Feb 12 by TractorCam

The words tactical and Lambert should not be in the same sentence.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 17:51]
Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:54 - Feb 12 with 1199 viewsTractorCam

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:44 - Feb 12 by J2BLUE

Would you not rather have him for Fleetwood and Coventry? His two game suspension is coming, it's a matter of when. Not difficult to grasp is it?

I'd rather he didn't get booked at all to be honest.

But this planning ahead is part of the reason we were on that bad run earlier in the season, we were rotating ahead thinking of the next game rather than the current one.

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:56 - Feb 12 with 1185 viewsJ2BLUE

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:54 - Feb 12 by TractorCam

I'd rather he didn't get booked at all to be honest.

But this planning ahead is part of the reason we were on that bad run earlier in the season, we were rotating ahead thinking of the next game rather than the current one.

We all would but he needs to avoid a booking for the next 6 games before it's no longer an issue. Seems unlikely.

Truly impaired.

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 18:05 - Feb 12 with 1162 viewsArnieM

Just that even matter now if Downes plays it not ? The season is all but over for us I’m terms if promotion . We simply do not have the bottle !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 15:46 - Mar 2 with 870 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 756 viewsTractorCam

Tactical yellow from Downes on Saturday? If he doesn't get one anyway... on 15:46 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Ah well, he cost us the first goal on Saturday

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024