Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... 15:29 - Feb 12 with 4555 viewsKieran_Knows

... I can genuinely see that happening.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2020/february/club-statement-simon-grayson/

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:31 - Feb 12 with 4519 viewsMrTown

He would genuinely be someone who Evans would go for.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:34 - Feb 12 with 4466 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:36 - Feb 12 with 4448 viewsBlueBadger

'Simon is a proven manager with a record of achieving promotions...'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:39 - Feb 12 with 4415 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:36 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

'Simon is a proven manager with a record of achieving promotions...'

The last time he achieved promotion from League 1 it was called division 3*

*it wasn't, but you get my drift

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:42 - Feb 12 with 4375 viewsBlueBadger

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:39 - Feb 12 by Reuser_is_God

The last time he achieved promotion from League 1 it was called division 3*

*it wasn't, but you get my drift

I can't wait to see what he can bring to our pressers!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:46 - Feb 12 with 4337 viewschicoazul

I think he would be alright but I wanted Lambert when Hurst went so what the hell do I know.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:55 - Feb 12 with 4272 viewsLankHenners

Chances of this happening are dangerously high.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 19:06 - Feb 12 with 3935 viewsgainsboroughblue

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:55 - Feb 12 by LankHenners

Agreed. He needs a new job pronto

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 3927 viewsjeera

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 15:55 - Feb 12 by LankHenners

Someone needs to shut that door.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 08:00 - Feb 13 with 3384 viewsChondzoresk

Wont happen, his name isn't Paul.
Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 11:05 - Feb 13 with 3232 viewsgainsboroughblue

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 08:00 - Feb 13 by Chondzoresk

Good point.

We'll get his brother who was the epitome of a crap coach.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 11:07 - Feb 13 with 3224 viewsBackToRussia

TBF, we could do a lot worse.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 11:15 - Feb 13 with 3199 viewshaynes_toe1

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 11:07 - Feb 13 by BackToRussia

TBF, we could do a lot worse.

Well, that's only because we currently are. I'm not sure there's that many more bad options out there for us now.
Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 11:26 - Feb 13 with 3168 viewsSuperfrans

He was one of the people I would have gone for after Hurst, but he seems to be a manager who either fits in, or doesn't.

I was talking to a Posh fan yesterday and its remarkable how Darren Ferguson could be on the way to his fourth promotion with them, in three spells - yet has failed everywhere else he has been. Chemistry is critical with a manager, the working relationship between chairman, head of football/academy and manager etc - clearly Darrah McAnthony, Barry Fry and Ferguson somehow have it.

Only time till tell with Evans, O'Neill and Lambert. Personally, I don't think all hope is lost yet. But we'll get an idea in the next 12-18 months I suspect.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 11:41 - Feb 13 with 3139 viewsnorth_stand77

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 08:00 - Feb 13 by Chondzoresk

Yes you're right.........besides I hear Tony PAULIS is available and looking for a job.

Oh no.
Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 12:40 - Feb 13 with 3050 viewsSuperblue95

I wouldn’t want him but if it was a choice between him and Lambert he’d win hands down

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 12:46 - Feb 13 with 3028 viewsWD19

Evans has just found his Lambert replacement... on 12:40 - Feb 13 by Superblue95

I wouldn’t want him but if it was a choice between him and Lambert he’d win hands down

This could be a fun game......

Megson?
boothroyd?
Paul Gadd?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024