Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is lambert delusional?? 22:15 - Feb 11 with 3985 viewsOxford_Blue

He said we “dominated” the game about five times in ten seconds.

We didn’t dominate it. We were average. We barely created anything.

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:19 - Feb 11 with 3920 viewseddiespearitt03

Gotta score goals. Talk about state the obvious.
Is lambert delusional?? on 22:20 - Feb 11 with 3886 viewssparks

We dominated possession but offered absolutely nothing.

It should have been utterly obvious that we did not need so much defensive cover- and did need some creativity.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 3865 viewslazyblue

We did actually dominate the game which is why it’s so crap and disappointing we didn’t win it.
Is lambert delusional?? on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 3858 viewsEly_Blue

It’s no good dominating the game if that is 60% possession spent passing it sideways and hoofing it forwards

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 3829 viewsOxford_Blue

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:21 - Feb 11 by lazyblue

We did actually dominate the game which is why it’s so crap and disappointing we didn’t win it.

By definition I find it hard to accept that any team dominates a Hamm game when they don’t score.
Is lambert delusional?? on 22:25 - Feb 11 with 3776 viewshamburger_sv

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:20 - Feb 11 by sparks

We dominated possession but offered absolutely nothing.

It should have been utterly obvious that we did not need so much defensive cover- and did need some creativity.

Division 3 version of Wenger's Arsenal around 4 years ago. And their fans wanted Wenger Out.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:26 - Feb 11 with 3742 viewsArnieM

Lol@Lambert.

We “ dominated”, because Dons were happy to sit back, defend it ver6 deep, and let us have the ball, in the full knowledge we are devoid of ideas or nounce to break their defence down.

It’ll be the same , and worse for all our remaining home games. For us. Home games are no advantage because we simply can not break teams down, ( a problem I predicted before the season even kicked off), who defend in depth.

This season is now officially over , despite what ever clap trap they spin for the rest 8f the week.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:37 - Feb 11 with 3631 viewsBluedandy

Lambert is Ipswich Town's minister of football propaganda ... a sort of Glaswegian version of Comical Ali.
Login to get fewer ads

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:42 - Feb 11 with 3585 viewshadleighboyblue

He also said he " couldn't ask for any more " from his players !!!!

He's totally lost the plot , he's got to go .
Is lambert delusional?? on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 3569 viewsCoco

Evans was in earshot

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:44 - Feb 11 with 3558 viewsHerbivore

Yes, he's delusional. Every game he says we played well, better side, good players, been playing well lately, and a load of other b0llocks. He's not once shown signs of waking up to the reality of the fact that since our bright start we've become a lower midtable third division side and he has no clue how to change that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:44 - Feb 11 with 3539 viewshamburger_sv

"We dominated" is Paul Lambert's version of "strong and stable"

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:48 - Feb 11 with 3480 viewsfooters

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:44 - Feb 11 by Herbivore

Yes, he's delusional. Every game he says we played well, better side, good players, been playing well lately, and a load of other b0llocks. He's not once shown signs of waking up to the reality of the fact that since our bright start we've become a lower midtable third division side and he has no clue how to change that.

That's it now, buh. That's what we are. Oh well.

One of the worst performances I've seen from us. Totally insipid. His team talks must involve Horlicks and a lot of Dortmund chat.

We're consigned to L1.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:51 - Feb 11 with 3407 viewshamburger_sv

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:48 - Feb 11 by footers

One of the worst performances I've seen from us. Totally insipid. His team talks must involve Horlicks and a lot of Dortmund chat.

We're consigned to L1.

Gianfranco Zola played in Europe for Napoli, Parma, and Chelsea, but is an absolute rubbish manager.

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:52 - Feb 11 with 3401 viewsHerbivore

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:48 - Feb 11 by footers

We're consigned to L1.

Let the season die, get rid of the charlatan, then just give the job to Kieron Dyer or someone. At least they care about the club and will bring some freshness and have the backing of the fans and give the young players a chance. I don't see how he can do any worse than this clown.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:54 - Feb 11 with 3368 viewsJDB23

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:52 - Feb 11 by Herbivore

Let the season die, get rid of the charlatan, then just give the job to Kieron Dyer or someone. At least they care about the club and will bring some freshness and have the backing of the fans and give the young players a chance. I don't see how he can do any worse than this clown.

I've wanted Wilnis to be our manager for years. Would probably end horrendously but I love that bloke.
Is lambert delusional?? on 00:03 - Feb 12 with 3223 viewsBlueBadger

No, he's a busted flush who still thinks he can gloss over his inadequacies with platitudes for idiots. Sadly for him, even the idiots have worked out he isn't a very good football manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is lambert delusional?? on 00:15 - Feb 12 with 3178 views66notout

Is lambert delusional?? on 00:03 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

No, he's a busted flush who still thinks he can gloss over his inadequacies with platitudes for idiots. Sadly for him, even the idiots have worked out he isn't a very good football manager.

Took them a while but they eventually got there. Lambert and his backroom team are conning a living, we can all see that now, and there is a real danger that Terry Butcher will regret rejoining the club under this regime. I’d have thought more of Butch if he’d turned down the chance and said: “Get back to me when you are running my club properly.”
To answer the OP, yes, Lambert is delusional - always has been, always will be, and how he can be expected to motivate anyone with his babble is beyond me.
Pull the plug now or this club is going to die on its a**e.
Is lambert delusional?? on 00:16 - Feb 12 with 3175 viewsBryanPlug

Is lambert delusional?? on 00:03 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Is lambert delusional?? on 04:45 - Feb 12 with 3036 viewsWacko

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:54 - Feb 11 by JDB23

I've wanted Wilnis to be our manager for years. Would probably end horrendously but I love that bloke.

Taricco for me. Good experience and not a grumpy Brit

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Is lambert delusional?? on 08:24 - Feb 12 with 2677 viewshadleighboyblue

Is lambert delusional?? on 04:45 - Feb 12 by Wacko

Taricco for me. Good experience and not a grumpy Brit

Love to have Taricco back , but probably better as a number 2 .

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season , he would get this lot playing with a passion that is lacking now .

PL has lost the plot and the players know it and so do the fans
Is lambert delusional?? on 09:03 - Feb 12 with 2610 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Is lambert delusional?? on 22:21 - Feb 11 by Ely_Blue

It’s no good dominating the game if that is 60% possession spent passing it sideways and hoofing it forwards

It is if you need to see a draw to qualify!

But the side last night was so defensive!

2cb come fbs playing wb!
3 dcm with no attacking ideas
We were lucky we got 1 attack in the 1st half as highlights on the radio 43rd min.

Agggh....
Sears why can’t he be more central? Or does he have to start on the left and end up on the right as he has a shorter leg? He can run at defenders with the ball!

Little 1,2s around there defenders?

SHOOTING
Shoot on sight -why are we taking 2touches when only 1 is needed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024