Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) 21:47 - Feb 11 with 689 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 676 viewshamburger_sv

We're still being hunted. Only this time it is the midtable teams that are hunting us.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 666 viewsTrequartista

I think we're now the drifters

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 663 viewsitfcjoe

What we are rhymes with hunt

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 638 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We are the hunters now. Cue the quotes about how difficult it is to play catch-up or something like that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 635 viewsBluesquid

"Hunters, hunted, pressure off now" blah blah blah.
Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 599 viewsOxford_Blue

Desperate and meaningless soundbytes from Lambert.
Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 564 viewshamburger_sv

Next two games are vs Burton Albion and Oxford United, midtable teams looking to go up the table. They are looking to hunt us.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 531 viewsFixed_It

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 11 by itfcjoe

What we are rhymes with hunt

Blunt.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 523 viewscooper442

Wait, I thought we were the hunters now? (n/t) on 21:52 - Feb 11 by hamburger_sv

Next two games are vs Burton Albion and Oxford United, midtable teams looking to go up the table. They are looking to hunt us.

Paul Lambert couldn't shoot a goldfish in bowl .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024