Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them 21:43 - Feb 11 with 987 viewsclive_baker

I think I'll be disappointed if they don't leave at the end of the season, if Lambert stays on. For their sake they need to go on to bigger and better things. The other sh1thouses can deal with it, but those 2 deserve better and about the only 2 working to earn the right.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 944 viewsTown_Boy

They’ll be gone if we don’t go up.. 10000%

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:47 - Feb 11 with 849 viewsDarth_Koont

Downes was fantastic in the first half particularly. And his battle against Reilly was a great battle between two players leagues apart.

Unless we go up, he'll be at a top end Championship team next season, maybe even a lower Prem team.

Pronouns: He/Him

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:50 - Feb 11 with 815 viewsbrazil1981

Don’t worry we’ll give them away for peanuts! We’ll be told there are ‘add-ons’ to try and make them sound like better deals 😡
I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 777 viewsclive_baker

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:50 - Feb 11 by brazil1981

Don’t worry we’ll give them away for peanuts! We’ll be told there are ‘add-ons’ to try and make them sound like better deals 😡

Good luck to them. This club doesn't deserve them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 766 viewsblueconscience

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:50 - Feb 11 by brazil1981

And we will get 10p to spend on replacements. The future is Bright.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:55 - Feb 11 with 719 viewshoppy

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:51 - Feb 11 by blueconscience

And we will get 10p to spend on replacements. The future is Bright.

Maybe 15p if we negotiate a sell-on fee...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 638 viewsbrazil1982

Oh, they'll be gone alright....but for what price? Evans will take anything over 1M plus some add-ons. That's what hurts the most.
I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 22:01 - Feb 11 with 623 viewsblueconscience

I've come full circle on Downes & Wolfy and selling them on 21:55 - Feb 11 by hoppy

Maybe 15p if we negotiate a sell-on fee...

We can only dream!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024