Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. 20:39 - Feb 11 with 753 viewsclive_baker

The fact we're sh1t, or the weird air of superiority we seem to have about our side, when the reality is we've created next to nothing and looked woeful when attempting anything more than a 5 yard square ball that Wimbledon are all too happy for us to play in front of them. It's like we think we're a higher league side, lowering ourselves to this dross. Well we're not, we are the dross. Absolutely no urgency or potency about us at all.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:42 - Feb 11 with 690 viewsKeaneish

Been the same all season in truth, slow languid build ups. I’d liked it 4 months ago as it was good to see us control a game with some nice passing and interchanging but rather than building in that we’ve gone backward. We always seem like we’re treating games as training sessions. Look at the Leeds side last year, that’s where I thought we’d be at by now. Sadly not.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:42 - Feb 11 with 677 viewsitfcjoe

It's so sluggish, no one has broken a line with a pass or dribble - the only time we had was when Huws misplaced a pass and picked up the deflection from them.

It's like a training game working on possession - absolutely no intensity or impetus. Skuse sitting in front of a back 3 against a side sitting in is just so unnecessary

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:44 - Feb 11 with 608 viewsOxford_Blue

Agree.

They should be playing like their lives depend on it.

But it’s all one dimensional and linear. No cutting edge at all. Same as last season. Only difference is we are up against far worst opposition.

We are just good enough or ready for promotion. We will come right back down.
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:45 - Feb 11 with 571 viewsCoco

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:42 - Feb 11 by itfcjoe

It's so sluggish, no one has broken a line with a pass or dribble - the only time we had was when Huws misplaced a pass and picked up the deflection from them.

It's like a training game working on possession - absolutely no intensity or impetus. Skuse sitting in front of a back 3 against a side sitting in is just so unnecessary

Like the home tie with them until they had the audacity to take the lead. Directionless and passionless but it easy to hide behind utterly pointless possession stats.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:47 - Feb 11 with 537 viewshomer_123

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. on 20:42 - Feb 11 by Keaneish

Been the same all season in truth, slow languid build ups. I’d liked it 4 months ago as it was good to see us control a game with some nice passing and interchanging but rather than building in that we’ve gone backward. We always seem like we’re treating games as training sessions. Look at the Leeds side last year, that’s where I thought we’d be at by now. Sadly not.

Small point of order.

Slow, ponderous play has been a staple of Town for many, many years.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024