Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs 08:56 - Feb 10 with 1712 viewshomer_123

We've been so bad against the top teams that we'll fluke it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 09:01 - Feb 10 with 1694 viewsMetal_Hacker

This season right ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 09:02 - Feb 10 with 1692 viewshomer_123

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 09:01 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

This season right ?

Hell yeah.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:32 - Feb 10 with 1590 viewsPecker

I would settle for that, but I still think we will finish top 2.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:35 - Feb 10 with 1580 viewsMetal_Hacker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:32 - Feb 10 by Pecker

Wish I was as positive but I can't see how the fortunes are going to turn

Not knocking you ,far from it but please enlighten me with your prediction

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:39 - Feb 10 with 1567 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:35 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

We played well for long periods on Saturday, that has to be encouraging after recent performances. Our run in is more favourable over those around us. I am not guaranteeing it, anything but, just see us putting a run together.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:42 - Feb 10 with 1559 viewsbobbyramsey

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:32 - Feb 10 by Pecker

I think our last three results have put paid to that scenario.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:46 - Feb 10 with 1543 viewsMetal_Hacker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:39 - Feb 10 by Pecker

We played well for long periods on Saturday, that has to be encouraging after recent performances. Our run in is more favourable over those around us. I am not guaranteeing it, anything but, just see us putting a run together.

Playing well in a game for periods long or short isn't anything new this season

My fear that not beating anyone in the top 6 and the lack of goals will put paid to your wish

Hoping you're right but I'm struggling to see the light

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:49 - Feb 10 with 1521 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:46 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

My fear that not beating anyone in the top 6 and the lack of goals will put paid to your wish

Think we have played most if not all top 6 now. Our run in is ok, so fingers and everything else crossed. I saw a big improvement on Saturday. (even though we still lost). This season has to turn around at some point, so hopefully Wimbledon will be that turning point.
Login to get fewer ads

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:50 - Feb 10 with 1518 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:46 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

I will just add, the next 3 are must wins.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:55 - Feb 10 with 1506 viewsMetal_Hacker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:50 - Feb 10 by Pecker

I will just add, the next 3 are must wins.

HaHa yeah definitely !!!

Beers are on me if you're correct but I think my beer vouchers are safe .....unfortunately

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:02 - Feb 10 with 1488 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:55 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

HaHa yeah definitely !!!

Beers are on me if you're correct but I think my beer vouchers are safe .....unfortunately

I wouldn't take your beer vouchers mate. If it happens, it will have nothing to do with me, other than being in the grounds cheering the boys on. Like I say, I am an eternal optimist.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 1469 viewsPinewoodblue

You seriously think we can win 2 or 3 games shown live on Sky.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:11 - Feb 10 with 1466 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:08 - Feb 10 by Pinewoodblue

You seriously think we can win 2 or 3 games shown live on Sky.

We could go the rest of the season unbeaten. Just saying.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:12 - Feb 10 with 1462 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:35 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

9 at home and 5 winnable away. Why the hell not.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:17 - Feb 10 with 1452 viewsOsborneOneNil

Only 14 games left, blimey.

Just Coventry and Pompey, both at home, look tricky. Rest are there for the taking.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 12:43 - Feb 10 with 1376 viewsBlueBadger

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:17 - Feb 10 by OsborneOneNil

Just Coventry and Pompey, both at home, look tricky. Rest are there for the taking.

We are, if nothing else, competent flat-track bullies this season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 12:48 - Feb 10 with 1345 viewsChrisd

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 10:39 - Feb 10 by Pecker

Got to admire the positivity Pecker, but lets not forget the run we are currently on puts us in the bottom echelons of the league and that wasn't against all the better sides. If you can't score goals, you won't win games and there lies a huge problem for us and has done since the beginning of this season.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 12:51]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 12:49 - Feb 10 with 1338 viewsChrisd

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 11:17 - Feb 10 by OsborneOneNil

Think you can throw Oxford United in the mix too.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 12:50 - Feb 10 with 1337 viewsParky

With absolutely no substance to back up why I think this, but I'm going to say 4th.

Wimbledon - Win
Burton (H) - Draw
Oxford (H) - Draw
Blackpool (angel) - Loss
Fleetwood (H) - Win
Coventry (H) - Loss
Bristol R (angel) - Draw
Portsmouth (H) - Loss
Southend (H) - Win
Bolton (H) - Win
Shrewsbury (angel) - Win
Rochdale (H) - Win
Doncaster (angel) - Draw
MK Dons (H) - Win

I have no idea where this positivity has come from to envisage that we will go unbeaten for the last 6.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 13:19]
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 13:14 - Feb 10 with 1274 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 12:50 - Feb 10 by Parky

With absolutely no substance to back up why I think this, but I'm going to say 4th.

Wimbledon - Win
Burton (H) - Draw
Oxford (H) - Draw
Blackpool (angel) - Loss
Fleetwood (H) - Win
Coventry (H) - Loss
Bristol R (angel) - Draw
Portsmouth (H) - Loss
Southend (H) - Win
Bolton (H) - Win
Shrewsbury (angel) - Win
Rochdale (H) - Win
Doncaster (angel) - Draw
MK Dons (H) - Win

I have no idea where this positivity has come from to envisage that we will go unbeaten for the last 6.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 13:19]

Wimbledon- win
Burton- win
Oxford-win
Blackpool- draw
Fleetwood- win
Coventry- draw
Bristol- win
Portsmouth- draw
Southend- win
Bolton-win
Shrewsbury- draw
Rochdale- win
Doncaster- draw
MK- win

Finish 2nd and go up.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 13:18 - Feb 10 with 1257 viewsParky

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 13:14 - Feb 10 by Pecker

Wimbledon- win
Burton- win
Oxford-win
Blackpool- draw
Fleetwood- win
Coventry- draw
Bristol- win
Portsmouth- draw
Southend- win
Bolton-win
Shrewsbury- draw
Rochdale- win
Doncaster- draw
MK- win

Finish 2nd and go up.

Unbeaten for the remainder of the season, can't say I'm as positive as you.
Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 13:22 - Feb 10 with 1240 viewsPecker

Boll*cs to it....we're going to finish 6th and win the play-offs on 13:18 - Feb 10 by Parky

Unbeaten for the remainder of the season, can't say I'm as positive as you.

I can but dream.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024