Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner 17:34 - Feb 8 with 1785 viewsTractorWood

Unbelievably soft interview.

Q: A step in the right direction?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Brenner on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 1751 viewsBackToRussia

lol. Fvckin kill me now.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Brenner on 17:38 - Feb 8 with 1675 viewsReuser_is_God

Fcuk me.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Brenner on 17:50 - Feb 8 with 1579 viewsblueprint

All our local journos are spineless
Brenner on 17:52 - Feb 8 with 1568 viewsPositivelyPortman

Exactly as I said it would be.
Woolley moans about players during the match - as if he’s ever played anything above little league level - and then come the interview he’s frightened to ask questions that we want answers to.
“Oh Kayden Jackson, you’ve got to do better than that” becomes “Kayden was unlucky with his chance wasn’t he Paul?”
Get rid.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Brenner on 17:55 - Feb 8 with 1519 viewsSwailsey

What do you expect these local commentators to ask?!

They’d then be banned or given nothing next time - ala Magilton.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brenner on 18:04 - Feb 8 with 1450 viewsDoctor_Earman

Brenner on 17:55 - Feb 8 by Swailsey

What do you expect these local commentators to ask?!

They’d then be banned or given nothing next time - ala Magilton.

I expect them to ask hard and pressing questions. Same as any other serious journalist in whichever field.
Brenner on 18:06 - Feb 8 with 1417 viewsSwailsey

Brenner on 18:04 - Feb 8 by Doctor_Earman

I expect them to ask hard and pressing questions. Same as any other serious journalist in whichever field.

But you must be aware that it doesn’t actually work like that with ITFC and never has done.

Just think of how TWTD gets the cold shoulder and conferences sometimes, or how much of an asshole PL was to Brenner last year.

This isn’t the New York Times and Enron. This is a third division team and a local station.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brenner on 18:16 - Feb 8 with 1313 viewsDoctor_Earman

Brenner on 18:06 - Feb 8 by Swailsey

But you must be aware that it doesn’t actually work like that with ITFC and never has done.

Just think of how TWTD gets the cold shoulder and conferences sometimes, or how much of an asshole PL was to Brenner last year.

This isn’t the New York Times and Enron. This is a third division team and a local station.

So you seriously think the club will refuse to do business with the local media if Brenner (and the rest) actually ask serious questions about the way the club is run, team selection, results? Get real. The club need the media and vice versa.

And so what if the likes of Brenner get a bit of stick from PL? He's in a privileged position as the voice of the fans, he's not there to be Lambert's mate. All the local media need to grow a pair and ask serious questions (in a civil manner of course) of Evans, Lambert, O'Neill etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Brenner on 18:37 - Feb 8 with 1241 viewsOxford_Blue

Brenner on 18:04 - Feb 8 by Doctor_Earman

It’s all about the relationship. This isn’t politics.
Brenner on 18:41 - Feb 8 with 1225 viewsTractorWood

Brenner on 18:37 - Feb 8 by Oxford_Blue

It’s all about the relationship. This isn’t politics.

Ultimately keeping the club sweet is pointless if he's just keeping him on side to waft home runs at him every week.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 18:42]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Brenner on 18:53 - Feb 8 with 1149 viewsSwailsey

Brenner on 18:16 - Feb 8 by Doctor_Earman

So you seriously think the club will refuse to do business with the local media if Brenner (and the rest) actually ask serious questions about the way the club is run, team selection, results? Get real. The club need the media and vice versa.

And so what if the likes of Brenner get a bit of stick from PL? He's in a privileged position as the voice of the fans, he's not there to be Lambert's mate. All the local media need to grow a pair and ask serious questions (in a civil manner of course) of Evans, Lambert, O'Neill etc.

Cool, good luck with that. In the real world (notice I’m not offering an opinion on whether I agree with it), it isn’t going to happen.

Keep jumping down my throat though fella.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024