Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So demoralising 17:14 - Feb 8 with 1048 viewsTractorWood

Stats don't lie. 3 wins in 19, we can't score from open play and the opposition know it.

Players aren't playing with any confidence. Could still go up but Evans won't sack him after the contract debacle.

Therefore, won't go up, Downes, Garbutt (back to Everton), Woolf and Dozzell go in the Summer and we are left with dross. Rinse and repeat.

Every season starts as a tougher prospect than the last. Terminal decline.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

So demoralising on 17:17 - Feb 8 with 990 viewsLankHenners

Yep. It was vital we went straight back up for those reasons and Evans has no clue how to build the club back up to deal with those losses in personnel.

It's not hyperbolic to say we're in real danger of becoming a mid-to-fair league 1 team that occasionally has a run at the top 6.

Lambert should have gone in December, Evans needs to cut his losses and sell to someone who gives a fck.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So demoralising on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 938 viewsBlueBadger

I've said it before and I'll say it again. August to October was our blip in form, not all the winless runs that make up over 70% of his games here.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 17:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So demoralising on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 903 viewsBlueBadger

So demoralising on 17:17 - Feb 8 by LankHenners

Yep. It was vital we went straight back up for those reasons and Evans has no clue how to build the club back up to deal with those losses in personnel.

It's not hyperbolic to say we're in real danger of becoming a mid-to-fair league 1 team that occasionally has a run at the top 6.

Lambert should have gone in December, Evans needs to cut his losses and sell to someone who gives a fck.

He should have gone in summer. He's flattered to deceive for the best part of the last ten years now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So demoralising on 18:44 - Feb 8 with 759 viewsTractorWood

So demoralising on 17:17 - Feb 8 by LankHenners

If we don't go up this year. Next year we will just be an average league one team.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024