Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby: Saracens go from bad to worse 14:48 - Feb 7 with 599 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/51415778

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Rugby: Saracens go from bad to worse on 16:06 - Feb 7 with 520 viewsDarth_Koont

This sounds much more of an innocent mistake. But that's the way the cookie crumbles — and anyway they're in the Champions Cup partly because they cheated.

I feel sorry for the Saracen fans but at the same time they've had an unbelievable few years. When the truth came out, it was literally unbelievable. So a season in the second tier is still a good return after the last 4 or 5 years' success.

Pronouns: He/Him

Rugby: Saracens go from bad to worse on 17:02 - Feb 7 with 470 viewsmanchego

Rugby: Saracens go from bad to worse on 16:06 - Feb 7 by Darth_Koont

This sounds much more of an innocent mistake. But that's the way the cookie crumbles — and anyway they're in the Champions Cup partly because they cheated.

I feel sorry for the Saracen fans but at the same time they've had an unbelievable few years. When the truth came out, it was literally unbelievable. So a season in the second tier is still a good return after the last 4 or 5 years' success.

They will keep all those trophies which is a kick in the teeth to all the honest teams they were playing against.
Rugby: Saracens go from bad to worse on 17:18 - Feb 7 with 447 viewsDarth_Koont

Rugby: Saracens go from bad to worse on 17:02 - Feb 7 by manchego

They will keep all those trophies which is a kick in the teeth to all the honest teams they were playing against.

I agree. Think Exeter in particular have been very hard done by.

But now they can take that and use it.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024