Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the waiting that hurts so much... 11:27 - Feb 6 with 1327 viewshampstead_blue

So my new sponsored cricket bats are supposed to arrive today.
Delayed by a week as the match bat wasn't quite up to the bat maker's standards so he found a nicer cleft and started again.

The problem is there is no tracking and it's killing me.
Am working from home a lot but want to get to the gym....

and am sat twitching my fingers watching Andy demo guitar pedals I own but can't get to sound anything as good as he can....

First world problem....Tracking !!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 11:46 - Feb 6 with 1276 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cricket's a game played by men with tiny balls

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:11 - Feb 6 with 1218 viewsPecker

The season doesn't start for months yet, does it? Patience is a virtue.
It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:14 - Feb 6 with 1206 viewsPecker

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 11:46 - Feb 6 by Swansea_Blue

Cricket's a game played by men with tiny balls

I would rather have a big bat with small balls than a small bat with big balls.
It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:41 - Feb 6 with 1184 viewshampstead_blue

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:11 - Feb 6 by Pecker

The season doesn't start for months yet, does it? Patience is a virtue.

Our pre-season is underway and I've got a two our net tomorrow afternoon and three hours on Sunday.

I've managed to get sponsored by Tim Keeley, met the man himself, figured out what I need, and he's made me two.
That's boyhood dream stuff and I'm chewing my hands!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:44 - Feb 6 with 1169 viewsfooters

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:14 - Feb 6 by Pecker

I would rather have a big bat with small balls than a small bat with big balls.

The big bat with small balls would certainly be better aerodynamically than the other option.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:52 - Feb 6 with 1150 viewsPecker

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:41 - Feb 6 by hampstead_blue

Our pre-season is underway and I've got a two our net tomorrow afternoon and three hours on Sunday.

I've managed to get sponsored by Tim Keeley, met the man himself, figured out what I need, and he's made me two.

I will show my ignorance. Who is Tim Keeley?
It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:53 - Feb 6 with 1143 viewsWeekender

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:41 - Feb 6 by hampstead_blue

You play at a decent level then?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 14:00 - Feb 6 with 1135 viewshampstead_blue

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 13:53 - Feb 6 by Weekender

You play at a decent level then?

Essex Ability (the county disability team) gets me the sponsorships.
It's a good standard. A few injured vets who have played Army, and some amazing players you'd never think could play.
We won the national county championship last season. Two leagues and a semi and then final. Beat Surrey.

It's awesome. The coaching is very good and hopefully, now I've had a recent surgery I can get back into the England set-up....however they might be ageist, not sure.

Login to get fewer ads

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 14:02 - Feb 6 with 1130 viewsPecker

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 14:00 - Feb 6 by hampstead_blue

Essex Ability (the county disability team) gets me the sponsorships.
It's a good standard. A few injured vets who have played Army, and some amazing players you'd never think could play.
We won the national county championship last season. Two leagues and a semi and then final. Beat Surrey.

It's awesome. The coaching is very good and hopefully, now I've had a recent surgery I can get back into the England set-up....however they might be ageist, not sure.

Very impressive and I wish you all the best. Just googled Tim Keeley. I will be expecting big scores from you.
It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 14:26 - Feb 6 with 1108 viewshampstead_blue

It's the waiting that hurts so much... on 14:02 - Feb 6 by Pecker

Very impressive and I wish you all the best. Just googled Tim Keeley. I will be expecting big scores from you.

Don't hold your breath!
You're very kind.

Keeley is the man for hand made bats. It's a pilgrimage to go to his workshop, finding it is darn hard as well!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024