Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are our players too shackled to this formation etc. 15:05 - Feb 5 with 523 viewsOwainG1992

As many others have said one very frustrating thing is the lack of creativity and how we pass it side to side then hoof aimlessly.
I take you back to the Wycombe match and our goal from a very clever free kick and the way it was clearly the lads who'd thought this up.
I wanna see more x factor from the boys.
Judge/Bish/Dozz/Dobra/Garbutt/Norwood/KVY to name a few all have the ability to turn a game by being instinctive.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Are our players too shackled to this formation etc. on 15:18 - Feb 5 with 498 viewsclive_baker

The issue for me is our defence is awful, so we have little choice but to play a back 3.

Chambers & Wilson: Workmanlike, 'honest' footballers, good in the air but both incredibly slow, error prone, and Wilsons distribution in particular is dreadful.

Edwards: Not a defender, to be fair to him

Garbutt: Good going forward, suspect defensively.

Kenlock: Average at best

Donacien: As above

Aside from Woolfenden we've not really got anyone that you would hang your hat on defensively. I'm convinced we've got enough quality in midfield and up front, but we don't appear to be playing with any confidence at all. No rhythm or style, no belief or real urgency in possession of the ball. We're very predictable and questions have to be asked of the manager in that respect.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024