Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope nobody on here is planning on countering terrorism 10:19 - Feb 4 with 990 viewsSwansea_Blue

Priti will be all over you like a rash if you do

[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 10:26]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I hope nobody on here is planning on countering terrorism on 10:21 - Feb 4 with 970 viewsartsbossbeard

Priti Vacant.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I hope nobody on here is planning on countering terrorism on 10:50 - Feb 4 with 902 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wow, he's annoying.

Twitter loves pedantry!

Not defending her, but he's a an annoying tw4t

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope nobody on here is planning on countering terrorism on 18:39 - Feb 4 with 781 viewstractordownsouth

Imagine the right wing rage if Abbott or Corbyn had said they were going to crack down on counter terrorism
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 18:39]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I hope nobody on here is planning on countering terrorism on 22:41 - Feb 4 with 724 viewsCBBlue

I hope nobody on here is planning on countering terrorism on 10:50 - Feb 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wow, he's annoying.

Twitter loves pedantry!

Not defending her, but he's a an annoying tw4t

He is hilarious and made the recent election almost bearable. Seriously you should check out his other videos on twitter, his Trump ones (especially the windmill one) are a work of art!

I'd post a link but don't have a scoobies how to.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024