Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival 16:37 - Feb 1 with 1190 viewsWallingford_Boy

And everyone around us is winning..

I'm afraid, that's pretty much season over.

And don't give me "still 6th, only x points behind so and so...." its just embarrassing.

RIP Sir Bobby

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 1179 viewsgainsboroughblue

You need to edit.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 1178 viewsHorseboy

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 1089 viewsGarv

It's not season over, because it's a one off game. We lost 5-3 around new year and came back from it, so we can come back from this.

But it's hugely worrying.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 1068 viewsWallingford_Boy

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:40 - Feb 1 by Garv

It's not season over, because it's a one off game. We lost 5-3 around new year and came back from it, so we can come back from this.

Did u not see our last game?

Or any other game against anyone decent?!

RIP Sir Bobby

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:42 - Feb 1 with 1027 viewsBlueBadger

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:40 - Feb 1 by Garv

At the moment, our start to the season and the last three weeks look like being Lambert's 'blips' in form, rather than the long, long winless runs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:46 - Feb 1 with 968 viewsBlueBadger

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:41 - Feb 1 by Wallingford_Boy

We're currently winning the last 12 minutes!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 922 viewsGarv

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:41 - Feb 1 by Wallingford_Boy

Well at least Tuesday wasn't 4-1. Psychologically today is a lot more damaging than Rotherham.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 01:15 - Feb 2 with 758 viewsBlueBadger

3-0 down at HOME to a so called promotion rival on 16:50 - Feb 1 by Garv

Well at least Tuesday wasn't 4-1. Psychologically today is a lot more damaging than Rotherham.

I've just read this again. Christ alive.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024