Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear oh dear 15:39 - Feb 1 with 679 viewsTrequartista

i can see why that's Lambert's favourite phrase. Can't lay a glove on any team in the top 9.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Dear oh dear on 15:54 - Feb 1 with 553 viewsdavblue

Not incisive enough going forward or clever enough. We don’t have players to open up a game by taking on a man bringing people out of position.
Dear oh dear on 15:57 - Feb 1 with 505 viewsTrequartista

Dear oh dear on 15:54 - Feb 1 by davblue

Not incisive enough going forward or clever enough. We don’t have players to open up a game by taking on a man bringing people out of position.

Don't worry we can get some new players in the transfer window.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 15:59]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Dear oh dear on 15:58 - Feb 1 with 482 viewsurbanblue

In fairness Edwards is taking on his man and has the beating of him. That's all though. Everyone else bang average. Our Irish International in particular is having an awful game!
Dear oh dear on 16:01 - Feb 1 with 421 viewsbadadski

Yep just what I was saying, unsure what Ipswich and our manages in general against attacking formations?

Actuality I do, he doesn’t trust 4 defenders to keep a clean sheet. We have a team of individuals that have stagnated years ago and needed replacing but have kept due to budget and have dropped to where we belong .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024