Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood 21:51 - Jan 28 with 1414 viewsKeaneish

Love him as a footballer because he’s prepared to gamble. Other than that and Downes performance my sentiments are the same as the rest of this forum tonight.

For a side with so much talent, we showed no composure epitomised by Huws who, along with Edwards and the anonymous Judge were woeful tonight.

The most long ball display I can ever remember from a Town side. P*ss poor.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood on 21:52 - Jan 28 with 1391 viewsMrTown

Genuinely couldn’t have mirrored my feelings anymore if you had tried.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Norwood on 21:56 - Jan 28 with 1352 viewsGarv

The lack of anyone bothering to follow in summed us up.

Whether it's lackadaisical or lazy, they looked like they didn't give a monkeys tonight. Even the lack of anyone geeing up teammates or trying to get some momentum going, there was nothing whatsoever to admire about that. I wanted Chambers to throttle someone!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Norwood on 22:08 - Jan 28 with 1254 viewsRomeo4

Norwood would be one of the first names on the team sheet each week for me. Ok he frustrates me with the amount of free kicks he concedes and he misses some of his chances but he makes things happen and always gives the opposition a hard time.
Norwood on 22:14 - Jan 28 with 1215 viewsTown_Boy

Without a doubt lambert will start Keane again on Saturday..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Norwood on 22:17 - Jan 28 with 1185 viewsRomeo4

Norwood on 22:14 - Jan 28 by Town_Boy

Keane in behind Norwood and Jackson maybe but he doesn’t offer enough as part of a front 2 for me.
Norwood on 22:23 - Jan 28 with 1147 viewsGarv

Norwood on 22:14 - Jan 28 by Town_Boy

Wouldn't be a bad thing, Keane is a good player.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Norwood on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 1125 viewsKeaneish

Norwood on 22:23 - Jan 28 by Garv

Wouldn't be a bad thing, Keane is a good player.

I thought Keane was excellent Saturday. It was more one for Norwood tonight though. A bit more hustle to pressure that weak back line.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 1124 viewsHerbivore

Keane and Jackson both do a lot of their work outside the box. A few times tonight we got the ball in the final third and had no striker in the box. Keane is a very good player but for me our best partnership is still Norwood and Jackson.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood on 22:28 - Jan 28 with 1102 viewsDinnernotTea

Norwood on 21:56 - Jan 28 by Garv

The lack of anyone bothering to follow in summed us up.

Whether it's lackadaisical or lazy, they looked like they didn't give a monkeys tonight. Even the lack of anyone geeing up teammates or trying to get some momentum going, there was nothing whatsoever to admire about that. I wanted Chambers to throttle someone!

I want to throttle Chambers.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Norwood on 22:34 - Jan 28 with 1069 viewsRomeo4

Norwood on 22:25 - Jan 28 by Herbivore

Keane and Jackson both do a lot of their work outside the box. A few times tonight we got the ball in the final third and had no striker in the box. Keane is a very good player but for me our best partnership is still Norwood and Jackson.

Agree. Jackson and Norwood in tandem have looked our best option. Their movement is excellent and they cause opposing defences problems with their pace and more direct threat.

when Keane plays up front he tends to take up positions which force his partner to make runs out of goal scoring areas. Hes a good footballer but he can’t lead the line and certainly can’t play as a target man or foil for a partner. His best role for me would be as a number 10 in behind the front 2. But I’d still prefer Judge or Bish in that position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024