Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. 07:52 - Jan 27 with 7352 viewshampstead_blue

Comes onto the Today programme to discuss his campaign and starts with this

"What a wonderful job the NHS are doing looking after our family member"......

His tone of voice was so fake. Within a second of him finishing his cheap statement he was full on.

Poor form, very poor form.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 07:55 - Jan 27 with 4205 viewschicoazul

He isn't a very good communicator but I don't think there is much wrong with mentioning that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:05 - Jan 27 with 4176 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don’t think that’s fair HB. Starmer’s mother in law is in intensive care after an accident on Friday.

Nothing wrong in saying what a wonderful job the NHS are doing in such circumstances.

Politicising would be claiming that only Labour believe in the NHS. Which he isn’t.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:08 - Jan 27 with 4160 viewsElephantintheRoom

Not much wrong with that... you wont find many aspiring Tory leaders using the auspices of the NHS - they are too important for that.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:09 - Jan 27 with 4158 viewsjaykay

what is a matter with you. you the worst kind of a right winger ipswich town or t.w.t.d. ever had. i think i will follow a lot of the board and put you on ignore.
p.s. the first time i ever put someone on ignore

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:09 - Jan 27 with 4157 viewsDanTheMan

And so it begins.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:10 - Jan 27 with 4156 viewshomer_123

What was he supposed to do?

He was asked about his family situation and that fact he'd been off the campaign trail as his wife's mother is in intensive care.

Your last sentence applies to yourself in this situation.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:12 - Jan 27 with 4141 viewsStokieBlue

Not as cheap as this post, if one can even call it that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:12 - Jan 27 with 4139 viewsfooters

Christ.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:15 - Jan 27 with 4127 viewsartsbossbeard

SkyNet has instigated Tory-Bot Protocol then.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:19 - Jan 27 with 4104 viewsjaykay

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:15 - Jan 27 by artsbossbeard

SkyNet has instigated Tory-Bot Protocol then.

i like the bit where he said, his tone of voice was so false. i expect he learnt that expertise in the kitchens off catterick.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:27 - Jan 27 with 4071 viewsitfcjoe

I was hoping this rubbish had finished after the election

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:29 - Jan 27 with 4056 viewsfooters

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:27 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

At least the PMs have stopped...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:29 - Jan 27 with 4062 viewsDanTheMan

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:27 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

We've already gone over the tipping point. This is it now.

Going to take something fairly monumental to bring it back to normality, unfortunately. A lot of talk about bringing sides together but I cannot see how they can remotely start doing that. Been far too much attack politics in the last decade or so.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:37 - Jan 27 with 4024 viewstractordownsouth

It says a lot that you’re upset about someone mentioning that their mother in law was ill yet you still support the party that has already broken promises to raise the living wage, protect workers/ environmental/ refugee rights and based their entire campaign on getting Brexit ‘ done’ in 4 days time when they knew full well that this wasn’t happening.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:52 - Jan 27 with 3976 viewsBent_double

Don't really understand the OPs hatred of the Labour party, wasn't it enough that his lot got a massive majority to do as they please for the next 5 years of more?

Time to use the ignore button, me thinks.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:07 - Jan 27 with 3926 viewsmo_itfc

What do you expect home to do?

Jorno: " so you've stopped campaigning recently, can you tell us why?
Starmer: " no sorry, there's a delicate little flower on the TWTD board who will get offended"

I'd suggest get a new hobby to replace hating labour...

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:29 - Jan 27 with 3842 viewsm14_blue

You’ve absolutely lost the plot.
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:30 - Jan 27 with 3841 viewseireblue

Stupid boy.
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:34 - Jan 27 with 3807 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:05 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t think that’s fair HB. Starmer’s mother in law is in intensive care after an accident on Friday.

Nothing wrong in saying what a wonderful job the NHS are doing in such circumstances.

Politicising would be claiming that only Labour believe in the NHS. Which he isn’t.

Indeed

If you really wanted to over-analyse, you could argue he’s actually undermining any Labour attacks on the state of the NHS under the Tories, but that would be equally mental

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:39 - Jan 27 with 3783 viewsGuthrum

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 08:29 - Jan 27 by DanTheMan

We've already gone over the tipping point. This is it now.

Going to take something fairly monumental to bring it back to normality, unfortunately. A lot of talk about bringing sides together but I cannot see how they can remotely start doing that. Been far too much attack politics in the last decade or so.

To be fair, politics has been just as vituperative at points in the past. It just takes some genuine cause for national unity or consensus (often a major war) to tone down the rhetoric.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:41 - Jan 27 with 3769 viewsSomethingBlue

If I were you I'd be having a look at myself, at this point.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:49 - Jan 27 with 3726 viewshampstead_blue

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:07 - Jan 27 by mo_itfc

What do you expect home to do?

Jorno: " so you've stopped campaigning recently, can you tell us why?
Starmer: " no sorry, there's a delicate little flower on the TWTD board who will get offended"

I'd suggest get a new hobby to replace hating labour...

Sorry but he's a bright lad and should just have moved it on without politicizing it into an NHS love statement.

That's the problem. Rather than just say, "we've had a serious illness in the family" he went into 'look at me' mode espousing praise on the NHS.

It's irrelevant which side it is. If it were a Tory I'd think and say the same.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:51 - Jan 27 with 3716 viewsBrixtonBlue

New leader, new smear-wagon. All aboard!

Weren't you telling us during the election campaign what a wonderful job the NHS did for you on one particular occasion?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 10:01 - Jan 27 with 3672 viewsHARRY10

You really have got it bad haven't you.

Not so much the hatred of Labour but the desperate need for attention.
Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 10:02 - Jan 27 with 3662 viewsHerbivore

Starmer politicising a family member in hospital. Very cheap. on 09:49 - Jan 27 by hampstead_blue

Sorry but he's a bright lad and should just have moved it on without politicizing it into an NHS love statement.

That's the problem. Rather than just say, "we've had a serious illness in the family" he went into 'look at me' mode espousing praise on the NHS.

It's irrelevant which side it is. If it were a Tory I'd think and say the same.

I see you're doubling down despite various people of all political persuasions pointing out that you're being a mook.

Have a word with yourself, seriously. This obsessive trashing of Labour on an almost daily basis is just ridiculous.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024