Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... 21:57 - Jan 26 with 1652 viewsclive_baker

Especially as an ex Leicester player:

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:04 - Jan 26 with 1557 viewsSteve_M

It's in keeping with much of Marshall's Twitter output though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:08 - Jan 26 with 1532 viewsclive_baker

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:04 - Jan 26 by Steve_M

I didn't realise he was such a d1ck until recently when I came across his twitter.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:10 - Jan 26 with 1507 viewsjeera

What an nasty, ignorant comment by him.

A dead child and he thinks that's appropriate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:19 - Jan 26 with 1438 viewsLankHenners

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:08 - Jan 26 by clive_baker

I didn't realise he was such a d1ck until recently when I came across his twitter.

He's one of those who prides himself on 'telling it like it is'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 00:10 - Jan 27 with 1240 viewsIllinoisblue

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:04 - Jan 26 by Steve_M

Unfiltered would be a generous assessment

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 00:49 - Jan 27 with 1197 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh dear. He doesn't make it easy for those of us who carry his name!

Thoughtless comment at best!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 07:53 - Jan 27 with 912 viewsMeadowlark

I stopped following him on twitter because he posts stuff like this all the time.
Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 07:55 - Jan 27 with 901 viewschicoazul

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:19 - Jan 26 by LankHenners

A Scouser in other words.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 08:21 - Jan 27 with 828 viewsitfcjoe

Doesn't feel like the most thought through tweet from Marshy... on 22:19 - Jan 26 by LankHenners

No doubt a true Brexiteer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024