Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shilow Tracey signing on loan 15:16 - Jan 25 with 7850 viewsStudentBlue

Shilow Tracey watching from the stands and set to sign on loan till end of season from Spurs U23s.

Wide attacker/centre forward.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 15:19]

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 15:18 - Jan 25 with 7803 viewsMullet

I guess we need wingers maybe? Seems odd if we are not shifting more players out or there's scope for him to join permanently like there was Georgiou.

Has he played more out wide or up top this season?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 16:19 - Jan 25 with 7389 viewsTrumptonBlue

His Twitter profile pic is him playing at Portman Road. So that's nice.
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 16:23 - Jan 25 with 7359 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 15:18 - Jan 25 by Mullet

I guess we need wingers maybe? Seems odd if we are not shifting more players out or there's scope for him to join permanently like there was Georgiou.

Has he played more out wide or up top this season?

Only ever played for Ebbsfleet in National League South 3 years ago and for youth team according to this. https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/teams/under-23/players/shilow-tracey/

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:29 - Jan 25 with 6966 viewsRadlett_blue

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 16:23 - Jan 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Only ever played for Ebbsfleet in National League South 3 years ago and for youth team according to this. https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/teams/under-23/players/shilow-tracey/

Yes Spurs signed him from Ebbsfleet 2 years ago & his contract is up in the summer. No idea if he's ready for 3rd tier football or if this might be a cheap punt.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:51 - Jan 25 with 6754 viewsr2d2

Do we need a Spurs U23 player? His contract is up in the summer, and doesnt look like being renewed. We have our own U23s. PRP never played the previous guy from Spurs and he looked handy. So what is the point?
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:58 - Jan 25 with 6632 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:51 - Jan 25 by r2d2

Do we need a Spurs U23 player? His contract is up in the summer, and doesnt look like being renewed. We have our own U23s. PRP never played the previous guy from Spurs and he looked handy. So what is the point?

This is such a strange post. We have our own somshouldn't look at other players even if they could improve us? If he does well and proves he's good enough thats fantastic and we'll get a proven addition free. If not nothing lost.

Probably even more importantly this allowas El Mizouni and maybe Dobra to go and play football whilst giving us some decent cover. It would actually make perfect sense!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 18:05 - Jan 25 with 6552 viewsr2d2

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:58 - Jan 25 by Terry_Nutkins

This is such a strange post. We have our own somshouldn't look at other players even if they could improve us? If he does well and proves he's good enough thats fantastic and we'll get a proven addition free. If not nothing lost.

Probably even more importantly this allowas El Mizouni and maybe Dobra to go and play football whilst giving us some decent cover. It would actually make perfect sense!

Why not hold on to Georgio then? He looked ok. Never got the chance to play. Why sign another one? I dont see the point
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 18:11 - Jan 25 with 6460 viewsSomethingBlue

Didn't we have him on trial a few years back?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 18:18 - Jan 25 with 6373 viewsbournemouthblue

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:29 - Jan 25 by Radlett_blue

Yes Spurs signed him from Ebbsfleet 2 years ago & his contract is up in the summer. No idea if he's ready for 3rd tier football or if this might be a cheap punt.

It could be with a view to a permanent deal provided he shows promise?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 18:40 - Jan 25 with 6171 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 18:05 - Jan 25 by r2d2

Why not hold on to Georgio then? He looked ok. Never got the chance to play. Why sign another one? I dont see the point

I've just explained the point.

The Georgiou question is slightly different. But he didn't do enough. Superb first cameo and then didnt kick on and force his way in. I'd expect Geougiou wages would have been significantly higher as well. He's a more established pro whose had bigger loans before and he would have been expected to make more of an impact.

Shilow i imagine is cheap and more for cover with anything more being an absolute bonus.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 19:28 - Jan 25 with 5911 viewsagentp

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 18:40 - Jan 25 by Terry_Nutkins

I've just explained the point.

The Georgiou question is slightly different. But he didn't do enough. Superb first cameo and then didnt kick on and force his way in. I'd expect Geougiou wages would have been significantly higher as well. He's a more established pro whose had bigger loans before and he would have been expected to make more of an impact.

Shilow i imagine is cheap and more for cover with anything more being an absolute bonus.

We have picked many good players Via the same route, Jamie Clapham [Pre Bosman I know] instantly springs to mind.

It seems to some that if they don't cost £3m plus or come through the academy they aint worth a toss, butwith the premiership academies hoovering up so many youngsters it's surely the obvious place to look.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 20:51 - Jan 25 with 5538 viewsElderGrizzly

Didn’t he join Braintree until the end of the season about 6 weeks ago?
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 10:05 - Jan 26 with 4807 viewsLankHenners

Was he actually or is this another Sully Kaikai moment where Town fans are accidentally casually racist?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 10:09 - Jan 26 with 4771 viewsHerbivore

Not sure he'd add depth.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 10:13 - Jan 26 with 4748 viewsagentp

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 10:09 - Jan 26 by Herbivore

Not sure he'd add depth.

We'll only run the rule over him in the U23's I would imagine.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 10:16 - Jan 26 with 4728 viewsRadlett_blue

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 19:28 - Jan 25 by agentp

We have picked many good players Via the same route, Jamie Clapham [Pre Bosman I know] instantly springs to mind.

It seems to some that if they don't cost £3m plus or come through the academy they aint worth a toss, butwith the premiership academies hoovering up so many youngsters it's surely the obvious place to look.

The Bosman ruling was in 1995 & Jamie Clapham signed permanently in 1998 for a fee of £300k after a successful loan spell.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 10:57 - Jan 27 with 4407 viewsBloomBlue

When is the official announcement on the loan or have I missed it ?
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 21:04 - Jan 31 with 3888 viewsBloomBlue

Any update on Shilow joining us on loan?
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 3835 viewsmanagement

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 21:04 - Jan 31 by BloomBlue

Any update on Shilow joining us on loan?

My understanding is he has gone to macclesfield, read into that what you want!
Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 21:15 - Jan 31 with 3793 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 17:29 - Jan 25 by Radlett_blue

Effectively a 1/2 season trial for a potential freebie in the summer. Worth a look I suppose; not much lost if he turns out to be crap. Or could be the next Mings.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 3786 viewsmidastouch

Shilow Tracey signing on loan on 21:11 - Jan 31 by management

My understanding is he has gone to macclesfield, read into that what you want!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024