Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... 20:12 - Jan 23 with 1714 viewsitfcjoe

...for a cool £9m

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:20 - Jan 23 with 1665 viewsclive_baker

I’m fine with that. Cash in the bank won’t score goals, and I can’t see Peterborough Replacing him with anyone near his level. Would be particularly good given we play them next weekend.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:21 - Jan 23 with 1658 viewsle2blue

In for Kayden?
Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:22 - Jan 23 with 1654 viewsChrisd

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:20 - Jan 23 by clive_baker

I’m fine with that. Cash in the bank won’t score goals, and I can’t see Peterborough Replacing him with anyone near his level. Would be particularly good given we play them next weekend.

They’ve probably already got his replacement lined up for £5,000. They’ve got an eye for a striker at Posh.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:22 - Jan 23 with 1650 viewsmidastouch

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/peterboro

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:46 - Jan 23 with 1505 viewsSitfcB

I don’t think they’ll sell. He’ll score loads more and may help get them promotion and his value will double come the summer!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:49 - Jan 23 with 1476 viewsagentp

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:46 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

I don’t think they’ll sell. He’ll score loads more and may help get them promotion and his value will double come the summer!

It's not all about Posh. Toney may see the money and want to move.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:52 - Jan 23 with 1459 viewsWacko

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:46 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

They get players to come to them for precisely the reason that they will sell them to a bigger club later (if they do well)

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Zero chance. (n/t) on 20:52 - Jan 23 with 1446 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Sounds like Ivan Toney going to Bristol City... on 20:57 - Jan 23 with 1418 viewstractordownsouth

Doesn't sound like a done deal. Celtic and Brentford are apparently keen too.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024