Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... 16:15 - Jan 23 with 1422 viewsKieran_Knows

... for rest of the season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:16 - Jan 23 with 1408 viewsSouperJim

Didn't see that coming, great signing for them.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 1381 viewsHerbivore

What league are they in? He needs to play, he's looked good in the few games he's played in this season and it'd have been nice to see him more involved here but we are pretty rammed in central midfield I guess.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 1372 viewsBLUEBEAT

That’s a good move.

Will get loads of playing time and fairly local.

Poll: W or W

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 1357 viewsSouperJim

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:20 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

What league are they in? He needs to play, he's looked good in the few games he's played in this season and it'd have been nice to see him more involved here but we are pretty rammed in central midfield I guess.

The Football League

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:26 - Jan 23 with 1313 viewsMrTown

Great business all round. Dobra to a similar level please.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 1299 viewsIpswichKnight

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:26 - Jan 23 by MrTown

Great business all round. Dobra to a similar level please.

Agreed, he will benefit from games at that level, would be good to get Dobra out on loan at at the same level as you say.
El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 1273 viewsitfcjoe

Great move for him, think we should keep Dobra though as want at least one of the wild cards to remain

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 1145 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:20 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Bang average League two team.

Good move for both parties me thinks

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 1141 viewsGuthrum

I thought he might have been in the running for first team appearances, at least off the bench. But a good move in terms of gaining experience.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 18:13 - Jan 23 with 993 viewsBlue_badge

El Mizouni loaned to Cambridge United ... on 16:58 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

I thought he might have been in the running for first team appearances, at least off the bench. But a good move in terms of gaining experience.

A good move - I'm only surprised cos of what Lambert said on Monday
https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/lambert-on-armando-dobra-and-id
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024