Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter 11:19 - Jan 22 with 2879 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Absolute no brainer isn't it ??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:23 - Jan 22 with 2861 views26_Paz

Might not be popular but I actually think Son is better ...

The Paz Man

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:25 - Jan 22 with 2854 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:23 - Jan 22 by 26_Paz

Might not be popular but I actually think Son is better ...

Fair enough. I suppose the follow up question is, why?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:31 - Jan 22 with 2828 views26_Paz

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:25 - Jan 22 by TRUE_BLUE123

Fair enough. I suppose the follow up question is, why?

Ginola was massively hit and miss, would be fantastic one week then you wouldn't see him for 2 or 3. Trouble is with the time that has past people only remember the good weeks. Son is much more consistent. I haven't looked but I'd guess his goal record is better (I know he probably plays further forward). Spurs were pretty poor at the time of Ginola as well, he probably stood out more because the rest of the side were bang average ...

The Paz Man

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:39 - Jan 22 with 2807 viewsBiGDonnie

Son's better IMO.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:44 - Jan 22 with 2790 viewsmidastouch

Ginola for me all day long. He was key in helping me win the FA Cup for Ipswich in Championship Manager 2! Along with Brian Laudrup and Alan Shearer. Always tried to sign Gazza in Championship Manager 2 but could never tempt him with enough wonga or ambition!
I do rate Son, perhaps he's more consistent (I hear that argument) but on his day Ginola was a cut above.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:49 - Jan 22 with 2777 viewsclive_baker

Ginola was probably naturally a better talent, and definitely sexier. I imagine he would spend his Saturday nights drinking red wine and smoking roll ups in the company of beautiful women. Son works incredibly hard and I would agree is more consistent. On balance you would have to say Son I would think.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:50 - Jan 22 with 2774 viewsclive_baker

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:31 - Jan 22 by 26_Paz

Ginola was massively hit and miss, would be fantastic one week then you wouldn't see him for 2 or 3. Trouble is with the time that has past people only remember the good weeks. Son is much more consistent. I haven't looked but I'd guess his goal record is better (I know he probably plays further forward). Spurs were pretty poor at the time of Ginola as well, he probably stood out more because the rest of the side were bang average ...

I think the counter to that is we've only really known peak Son. Where as with Ginola there was his Villa stint etc that tarnishes what a good player he was in his pomp at Newcastle and Spurs. But yeah, would agree with Son.

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:52 - Jan 22 with 2759 viewsHerbivore

Son is better for me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:56 - Jan 22 with 2743 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:44 - Jan 22 by midastouch

Ginola for me all day long. He was key in helping me win the FA Cup for Ipswich in Championship Manager 2! Along with Brian Laudrup and Alan Shearer. Always tried to sign Gazza in Championship Manager 2 but could never tempt him with enough wonga or ambition!
I do rate Son, perhaps he's more consistent (I hear that argument) but on his day Ginola was a cut above.

I used to always get Finidi on Champ Man

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:18 - Jan 22 with 2705 viewsElephantintheRoom

It's two votes out of two for Monsieur Ginola from the two Spurs season ticket holders here. I would imagine misty-eyed Geordies think he's quite a bit better too.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:25 - Jan 22 with 2683 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:18 - Jan 22 by ElephantintheRoom

It's two votes out of two for Monsieur Ginola from the two Spurs season ticket holders here. I would imagine misty-eyed Geordies think he's quite a bit better too.

A vote from me as well. What a beautiful man

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:28 - Jan 22 with 2668 viewsElephantintheRoom

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:25 - Jan 22 by TRUE_BLUE123

A vote from me as well. What a beautiful man

I saw him draw quite a crowd when he was in make up for a hair commercial on Paddington station of all places.... the guy simply oozed charisma.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:32 - Jan 22 with 2663 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:28 - Jan 22 by ElephantintheRoom

I saw him draw quite a crowd when he was in make up for a hair commercial on Paddington station of all places.... the guy simply oozed charisma.

He was the true definition of a luxury player. Didn’t track back or anything like that.

Son definitely worked harder and has that to his game, but I. Terms of ability it’s Ginola all day.

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:48 - Jan 22 with 2622 viewsfactual_blue

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 12:18 - Jan 22 by ElephantintheRoom

I remember being in France during a World Cup, and Michel Platini was asked by one of the French papers why Ginola wasn't in the French World Cup squad.

'Because L'Oreal don't pick the team' was his reply.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 13:15 - Jan 22 with 2557 viewsTractorWood

Son. Ginola was an excellent show pony.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 13:44 - Jan 22 with 2509 viewstextbackup

Ginola - son takes part in pathetic childish high five celebrations that make him look an absolute clown

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 13:50 - Jan 22 with 2500 viewsBiGDonnie

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 13:44 - Jan 22 by textbackup

Ginola - son takes part in pathetic childish high five celebrations that make him look an absolute clown

*Awesome high five celebrations

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 2496 viewsclive_baker

Who is better, Son or Ginola? Is trending on twitter on 11:56 - Jan 22 by TRUE_BLUE123

I used to always get Finidi on Champ Man

He's still on it, just turned 29.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024