Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) 10:30 - Jan 22 with 2003 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:35 - Jan 22 with 1985 viewscrossyitfc

His return will be huge for the run-in. Fingers crossed he isn't far off.
Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:44 - Jan 22 with 1928 viewsMrTown

Back end of Feb I believe.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jan 22 with 1889 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:44 - Jan 22 by MrTown

Just in time for the fixture overload next Xmas then.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 10:52]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:57 - Jan 22 with 1866 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:44 - Jan 22 by MrTown

Indeed, although I reckon it might take him a few weeks to get up to speed, will have been out for a while.
Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 11:03 - Jan 22 with 1825 viewsRobTheMonk

This is Ipswich, so probably February 2021.
Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 22 with 1798 viewsDarth_Koont

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:35 - Jan 22 by crossyitfc

His return will be huge for the run-in. Fingers crossed he isn't far off.

Absolutely! I really can't wait.

The wingback system (and the balance and form it's currently giving the team) should suit him down to the ground. But he also gives us the option to play 4 at the back without retreating too much into our shells. We might need that at some stage against the better teams.

Pronouns: He/Him

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 11:21 - Jan 22 with 1744 viewsMrTown

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:57 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, although I reckon it might take him a few weeks to get up to speed, will have been out for a while.

Absolutely. Lambert seemingly plays a very cautious game in returning players, with the exception of KVY returning too soon being the only error.

When you look at the likes of Sears, Bishop, Huws and Keane, he only ever gradually returns the bit by bit allowing them build both fitness and confidence of being able to stay fit and in match day squads.

Probably more likely to be 100% back end of March if truth be told.

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 14:20 - Jan 22 with 1441 viewsunstableblue

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 10:57 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Thanks Phil / Mr Town.

Am sure he won’t be rushed back.

Coventry home game would be good... and there’s still 8 games after that.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 14:22 - Jan 22 with 1434 viewsunstableblue

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 22 by Darth_Koont

Absolutely! I really can't wait.

The wingback system (and the balance and form it's currently giving the team) should suit him down to the ground. But he also gives us the option to play 4 at the back without retreating too much into our shells. We might need that at some stage against the better teams.

You’d have to say Edwards is the weakest player in the team currently. Albeit he’s had a couple of decent games of late and the new system suits him.

Edwards close to a suspension and Donacien less suited to going foward.

Mid March for KVY would be lovely.

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 14:26 - Jan 22 with 1412 viewsWestover

We want him back but only when ready it's no good bringing him back and breaking down or picking up another injury, touch wood other players Huws Sears Bishop have been managed well hopefully he will be also.
Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 15:05 - Jan 22 with 1327 viewsMrTown

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 14:20 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

Thanks Phil / Mr Town.

Am sure he won’t be rushed back.

Coventry home game would be good... and there’s still 8 games after that.

Yeah agreed, having looked through the fixtures, I thought that was possibly the one he would start.

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 22 with 1057 viewsDarth_Koont

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 14:22 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

You’d have to say Edwards is the weakest player in the team currently. Albeit he’s had a couple of decent games of late and the new system suits him.

Edwards close to a suspension and Donacien less suited to going foward.

Mid March for KVY would be lovely.

To be fair to Edwards, he’s actually not bad as a wing back. Other than as a wide attacker in a 433 it suits him as there’s space to run into and there’s a proper defender behind him.

Pronouns: He/Him

Phil - what’s the latest on KVY? Expected return timeframe? (n/t) on 13:49 - Jan 23 with 739 viewsFreddy

So Mid March ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024