Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song 12:01 - Jan 21 with 5756 viewsMaySixth

great story

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 22:13 - Jan 22 with 637 viewsWeWereZombies

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 15:36 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Anything by S*M*A*S*H. Actually, probably not quite all thinking about it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 22:14 - Jan 22 with 637 viewsPhilTWTD

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 22:13 - Jan 22 by WeWereZombies

I looked that up earlier as well, think there was a video with stock cars being smashed up but couldn't find it.
Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 22:24 - Jan 22 with 620 viewsWeWereZombies

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 22:14 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

I looked that up earlier as well, think there was a video with stock cars being smashed up but couldn't find it.

I went to a stock car meeting at Mildenhall years ago and there was a hearse in the demolition derby, Dave Vanian would have been a choice driver for that.

Also reminds me of one of the corniest Evening Star scandal stories when Vanian and his girlfriend were questioned by police for wandering round a Suffolk graveyard in the dead of night. The answer that they had travelled up from London just to sample the atmosphere was doubted! He didn't even have a shovel in his hand...

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 23:59 - Jan 22 with 596 viewsPhilTWTD

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 22:24 - Jan 22 by WeWereZombies

I went to a stock car meeting at Mildenhall years ago and there was a hearse in the demolition derby, Dave Vanian would have been a choice driver for that.

Also reminds me of one of the corniest Evening Star scandal stories when Vanian and his girlfriend were questioned by police for wandering round a Suffolk graveyard in the dead of night. The answer that they had travelled up from London just to sample the atmosphere was doubted! He didn't even have a shovel in his hand...

I missed that story! A Stranger on the Town, so to speak.

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 00:07 - Jan 23 with 587 viewsjeera

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 15:59 - Jan 22 by jeera

Someone was going to post that.

The writing [was] on the wall.

Sigh:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 00:19 - Jan 23 with 580 viewstractordownsouth

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 12:03 - Jan 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

Jamesy Norwood he smashed his car window with a rock

Norwood

Smashed his Window with a rock

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 02:41 - Jan 23 with 555 viewsWeWereZombies

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 23:59 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

I missed that story! A Stranger on the Town, so to speak.

In fairness it was in the late Seventies, and thinking on I now recall the local residents were spooked by him wandering around inside the church at dead of night.

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 02:44 - Jan 23 with 551 viewsWeWereZombies

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 00:07 - Jan 23 by jeera

Sigh:

Ah thanks, saves me searching through the Nick Lowe back catalogue for references to writing on the wall...

Login to get fewer ads

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 06:58 - Jan 23 with 533 viewsNorthstandoldie

Nice and simple.....

Oh he couldn't hit a window with a brick,
Oh he couldn't hit a window with a brick,
Oh he couldn't hit a window,
Oh he couldn't hit a window,
Oh he couldn't hit a window with a brick.

NORWOOD!!
Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 09:15 - Jan 23 with 495 viewsBlueBoots

If you can't work out the song, I haven't done a very good job...

And his goals take us to paradise
Nors, Nors, Nors, Nors, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
We love James Norwood, who gets locked out of Audis
Not for long, Not for long

Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, Rocks!
Oh yeah yeah

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 09:44 - Jan 23 with 481 viewsSamWhiteUK

Some clever clogs needs to come up with a Norwood car/rock song on 09:15 - Jan 23 by BlueBoots

If you can't work out the song, I haven't done a very good job...

Nors, Nors, Nors, Nors, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Oh yeah yeah

I worked out the song, and I have some news for you....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024