Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched Liverpool v Manure highlights 20:38 - Jan 19 with 1376 viewsPendejo

I wonder if FA will have the gonads to charge United with failing to keep their players under control? From 02:58 they gang up and body check the ref. I know the harassing of the ref was perfected under Fergie even that was verbals but with some space between them and ref, Manure players are right in his face... ungentlemanly conduct [remember that?] at the very least.

Even though it went to VAR I honestly don't think VVD fouls the keeper, aerial challenge and although DDG gets both hands to the ball he hasn't actually taken control of it.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Just watched Liverpool v Manure highlights on 20:44 - Jan 19 with 1339 viewsFtnfwest

Must admit I thought it was offside anyway initially but when they finally replayed it fully he clearly was onside and it was certainly marginal on the obstruction. In a similar vein Henderson seems to be able to get away with constantly screaming ‘bo**ocks’, ‘bull**it’ and ‘f**k off’ in the face of the officials throughout, but I guess he’s not alone
Just watched Liverpool v Manure highlights on 08:19 - Jan 20 with 1036 viewsGarv

De Gea got a yellow and I think that was about right. All the complaints seem silly when they know VAR will review it anyway.

On the goal/foul itself I think it's because VVD has a run on it, and the keeper is more or less jumping straight up for the ball, so naturally VVD jumps into him a little bit. I'm all for fewer fouls to be given on keepers but I can see why that was given.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just watched Liverpool v Manure highlights on 14:19 - Jan 20 with 911 viewsVaughan8

I hate the rule but they should always be given now.

He clearly jumps into the goalie. I was shocked the ref didn't give it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024