Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracking start in the Test again 08:10 - Jan 19 with 626 viewsCoastalblue

Saffers could be following on shortly the way this has started.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:26 - Jan 19 with 601 viewshampstead_blue

"Pathetic" says Aggers.....

Great bowling.....very poor batting.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:26 - Jan 19 with 601 viewsHerbivore

Unreal. Not sure anyone saw us running through those last four wickets in just 25 minutes. Seems to be a bit more in it for the quicks this morning.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 8:27]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:28 - Jan 19 with 596 viewsCoastalblue

That was crazy, if they can carry this on and get three or four before lunch we should go on to win this I should think.

Edit: Just realised this is day 4, was thinking it was day 5 for some reason. We are right in the driving seat now.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 8:29]

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:31 - Jan 19 with 583 viewsHerbivore

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:28 - Jan 19 by Coastalblue

That was crazy, if they can carry this on and get three or four before lunch we should go on to win this I should think.

Edit: Just realised this is day 4, was thinking it was day 5 for some reason. We are right in the driving seat now.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 8:29]

We really should win from here. Hard to see SA batting for 5 sessions, which they'd probably need to do to get past our total and leave us enough runs to chase to make it hard.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:39 - Jan 19 with 566 viewsAce_High1

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:31 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

We really should win from here. Hard to see SA batting for 5 sessions, which they'd probably need to do to get past our total and leave us enough runs to chase to make it hard.

Problem is the weather. Expected to rain from lunchtime so might lose a good 3-4 hours like yesterday.

Need to get 3 or 4 early wickets and then finish them off tomorrow.
Cracking start in the Test again on 09:00 - Jan 19 with 541 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cracking start in the Test again on 08:39 - Jan 19 by Ace_High1

Problem is the weather. Expected to rain from lunchtime so might lose a good 3-4 hours like yesterday.

Need to get 3 or 4 early wickets and then finish them off tomorrow.

Was going to post exactly that.

No doubt Root is considering the weather too given the follow on enforcement. Mind you, given the interruptions already and the high use of our spinners, he may have gone down that road in any case.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024