Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... 21:42 - Jan 18 with 668 viewsmonytowbray

Thought this could be fun. Who doesn’t love curating music?

I made one for Single Mothers here: https://open.spotify.com/user/callis1987/playlist/40aXCYZhAy20GZlb1nPjqy?si=7NrG

Feel free to do Youtube links and post in here too.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:28 - Jan 19 with 589 viewsBlueBadger

I'll be get back to you in about a fortnight whilst I agonise about a 'Best bits of Ginger Wildheart' to present to novices. I'll spend at least two days wondering if I can get away with any Mutation.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:31 - Jan 19 with 585 viewsmonytowbray

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:28 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

I'll be get back to you in about a fortnight whilst I agonise about a 'Best bits of Ginger Wildheart' to present to novices. I'll spend at least two days wondering if I can get away with any Mutation.

Vanilla Radio must make the cut?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:40 - Jan 19 with 573 viewsBlueBadger

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:31 - Jan 19 by monytowbray

Vanilla Radio must make the cut?

Well, DUH. I'm now down to 'do I include the country stuff?', and if so, is it 'Daylight Hotel', 'Pay It forward' or 'Why Aye(Oh You')? Howling willie C*nt is obviously OUT, but still. It's COMPLICATED. And that's without factoring in how LONG you want this compilation to BE. I'm working to a 78-minute CD. that means basically one track from one Ginger-based album. How the bloody hell do I pick ONE track from 'Earth Vs The Wildhearts'?

Frankly Callis, you're the worst person in the world for doing this to me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:41 - Jan 19 with 567 viewsBlueBadger

Create a ‘Best Of’ compilation of your favourite band/artist... on 00:40 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

Well, DUH. I'm now down to 'do I include the country stuff?', and if so, is it 'Daylight Hotel', 'Pay It forward' or 'Why Aye(Oh You')? Howling willie C*nt is obviously OUT, but still. It's COMPLICATED. And that's without factoring in how LONG you want this compilation to BE. I'm working to a 78-minute CD. that means basically one track from one Ginger-based album. How the bloody hell do I pick ONE track from 'Earth Vs The Wildhearts'?

Frankly Callis, you're the worst person in the world for doing this to me.

I'm going to bed. I won't sleep for thinking about this, but I'm going to bed. I hope you know, that when Mrs Badger complains, I'm blaming YOU.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024