Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert ... 20:54 - Jan 18 with 3531 viewsbackwaywhen

... and Taylor on there way to Glasgow after game tonight , just a quick home visit or potential loan or signing on the QT .
Lambert ... on 20:57 - Jan 18 with 3450 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'll bite …

does Stuart Taylor come from Glasgow then?

EDIT: Just Googled and realised there are 2 Stuart Taylors and our assistant manager is the other one to who I thought he was!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 20:59]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert ... on 21:00 - Jan 18 with 3390 viewsbackwaywhen

Lambert ... on 20:57 - Jan 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

I'll bite …

does Stuart Taylor come from Glasgow then?

EDIT: Just Googled and realised there are 2 Stuart Taylors and our assistant manager is the other one to who I thought he was!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 20:59]

I know Lambert does , they were on the same train as my son ( he was heading for Preston ) they then got on the train to Glasgow . Don’t shoot the messenger.
Lambert ... on 21:29 - Jan 18 with 3162 viewsxrayspecs

No midweek game so players/managers have a few days off. Lambert is from Glasgow.

So definitely a multi-million pound signing incoming.

You may need to wake Phil up and dust down his imminent phrase...
Lambert ... on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 3059 viewsbrazil1982

Lambert, Taylor and Henry were on the metro back to Lime St, catching train to Glasgow to visit family. I managed to a get chat with Taylor.
Lambert ... on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 3013 viewsjasondozzell

Lambert ... on 21:47 - Jan 18 by brazil1982

Lambert, Taylor and Henry were on the metro back to Lime St, catching train to Glasgow to visit family. I managed to a get chat with Taylor.

What did he say? They must have been pleased with performance!
Lambert ... on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 3033 viewsBluebell

We were next to them at Liverpool Lime Street on the escalator. Lambert stopped for a selfie with one fan.

Not sure how they caught the train we did from Rock Ferry. We had to walk for 25 minutes after the game and the train left 5 minutes after we got there. They must have got a lift to the station.
Lambert ... on 21:55 - Jan 18 with 2979 viewsjasondozzell

Lambert ... on 21:51 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

We were next to them at Liverpool Lime Street on the escalator. Lambert stopped for a selfie with one fan.

Not sure how they caught the train we did from Rock Ferry. We had to walk for 25 minutes after the game and the train left 5 minutes after we got there. They must have got a lift to the station.

Lambo in good spirits then?
Lambert ... on 22:25 - Jan 18 with 2819 viewsbrazil1982

Lambert ... on 21:51 - Jan 18 by jasondozzell

What did he say? They must have been pleased with performance!

He was, and with Huws, Downes and Bishop. Rotation policy has stopped. Praised our support for all season, saying they need to keep it...all about winning now.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert ... on 22:29 - Jan 18 with 2757 viewsjasondozzell

Lambert ... on 22:25 - Jan 18 by brazil1982

He was, and with Huws, Downes and Bishop. Rotation policy has stopped. Praised our support for all season, saying they need to keep it...all about winning now.

Good to hear!
Lambert ... on 06:47 - Jan 19 with 2269 viewsITFC_Forever

Everyone’s off until Tuesday now, so Lambo is clearly popping home for a couple of days.

And the likes of Nolan, Garbutt and Norwood will have very likely stayed on Merseyside after the game as well. Jackson up north too.

The bus back would have been half-empty!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lambert ... on 07:06 - Jan 19 with 2211 viewshoppy

Lambert ... on 06:47 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

Everyone’s off until Tuesday now, so Lambo is clearly popping home for a couple of days.

And the likes of Nolan, Garbutt and Norwood will have very likely stayed on Merseyside after the game as well. Jackson up north too.

The bus back would have been half-empty!

That’s a very ‘bus half empty’ opinion.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lambert ... on 08:13 - Jan 19 with 2109 viewssolemio

Lambert ... on 21:29 - Jan 18 by xrayspecs

No midweek game so players/managers have a few days off. Lambert is from Glasgow.

So definitely a multi-million pound signing incoming.

You may need to wake Phil up and dust down his imminent phrase...

Phil did have a phase when he used that phrase, but it didn't faze us.
Lambert ... on 19:19 - Jan 20 with 1670 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert ... on 21:51 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

I wasn't far behind you on the escalator then!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024