Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) 18:53 - Jan 18 with 2187 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 19:49 - Jan 18 with 2009 viewsBLUEBEAT

He showed promise and then his eye popped out, or something?

Poll: W or W

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 21:10 - Jan 18 with 1810 viewsFixed_It

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 19:49 - Jan 18 by BLUEBEAT

He showed promise and then his eye popped out, or something?

I saw him come on in the second half against (insert name of club here - I can't remember!) and thought he was really good. It turned out to be his last game for us - didn't get a sniff after that. Shows what I know...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 21:24 - Jan 18 with 1730 viewsCoastalblue

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 21:10 - Jan 18 by Fixed_It

I saw him come on in the second half against (insert name of club here - I can't remember!) and thought he was really good. It turned out to be his last game for us - didn't get a sniff after that. Shows what I know...

Same!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 21:50 - Jan 18 with 1634 viewsblueconscience

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 21:10 - Jan 18 by Fixed_It

Was it the sending off in an otherwise promising display?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 21:51]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 01:23 - Jan 19 with 1325 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Or to give him his full name...
Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 01:25 - Jan 19 with 1318 viewsjeera

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 01:23 - Jan 19 by Tangledupin_Blue

Or to give him his full name...
Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun

How you pronouncing that?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 10:57 - Jan 19 with 1020 viewsSchmoke

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 01:25 - Jan 19 by jeera

How you pronouncing that?

A soft 'n' at the end there. Caught me out initially too.
Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 11:10 - Jan 19 with 991 viewsghostofescobar

Tayo Edun back at Portman Road next week (n/t) on 10:57 - Jan 19 by Schmoke

A soft 'n' at the end there. Caught me out initially too.

That genuinely made me chuckle out loud. No mean feat these days. Well done!

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024