Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL post match 18:47 - Jan 18 with 873 viewsMrTown

“We’ve had one or two blips, a few draws but people went over the top with it, people went over the top, didn’t have a clue what was going on. We’re going to get the idiots but I guess that’d people who don’t know the game.” - PL
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 23:19]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I need say no more on the matter, mic drop and all that.... on 18:52 - Jan 18 with 820 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ve just beaten the teams placed 17th and 21st in the third division, to bring us to 2 wins in 15 games

Obviously the most recent results are promising and hopefully we’re firmly back on track, but it’s hardly like the criticism wasn’t warranted

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I need say no more on the matter, mic drop and all that.... on 18:53 - Jan 18 with 813 viewsJ2BLUE

We're now getting results doing exactly what those people had been calling for...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I need say no more on the matter, mic drop and all that.... on 18:53 - Jan 18 with 811 viewssundaze

Perhaps you could have said "no more" before you started another thread trying to get more reaction on the same subject.
The worst thing about this forum is the way some posters try to score points by baiting others.
I need say no more on the matter, mic drop and all that.... on 18:54 - Jan 18 with 802 viewspointofblue

One or two blips? No wins in twelve/one win in fourteen?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I need say no more on the matter, mic drop and all that.... on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 770 viewsMillsey

I need say no more on the matter, mic drop and all that.... on 18:52 - Jan 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ve just beaten the teams placed 17th and 21st in the third division, to bring us to 2 wins in 15 games

Obviously the most recent results are promising and hopefully we’re firmly back on track, but it’s hardly like the criticism wasn’t warranted

Carry on moaning 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024