Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify 18:33 - Jan 18 with 3266 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11912001/tranmere-1-2-ipsw

Can't see how the stewards didn't spot him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 18:40 - Jan 18 with 3169 viewsTown_Boy

Shock horror a “Fan” goes onto the pitch to celebrate ooh let’s ban him

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 3151 viewsbrazil1982

About 5 mins later the police marched him out.
Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 2995 viewsgroovyASH

He ended up being dragged out with scousers vying for his blood

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 2962 viewsGuthrum

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 18:40 - Jan 18 by Town_Boy

Shock horror a “Fan” goes onto the pitch to celebrate ooh let’s ban him

Kind of like the passion, but with some of the things which have happened (e.g. players being attacked) and historical hooliganism, you can see why they want to discourage it. Also, everyone knows it results in a lengthy ban,

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 2753 viewsfactual_blue

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:05 - Jan 18 by Guthrum

Kind of like the passion, but with some of the things which have happened (e.g. players being attacked) and historical hooliganism, you can see why they want to discourage it. Also, everyone knows it results in a lengthy ban,

.and sometimes even a broken ankle.

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:48 - Jan 18 with 2722 viewsBLUEBEAT

open gates are inviting

🐑

Poll: W or W

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:49 - Jan 18 with 2718 viewshampstead_blue

they didn't spot him, but no-one could stop him!

That pitch looked shocking. Still, glad we got the points.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 20:05 - Jan 18 with 2623 viewsClapham_Junction

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:00 - Jan 18 by groovyASH

He ended up being dragged out with scousers vying for his blood

I couldn't work out whether that was for something else.

After the celebrations ended and everyone had gone back into the stand, he was standing at the front, talking quite calmly with one of the coppers, and it looked like he'd been let off. Then a few minutes later he's suddenly being frogmarched out by two of them with his hands held up behind his back.
Login to get fewer ads

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 20:08 - Jan 18 with 2594 viewsfactual_blue

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 20:05 - Jan 18 by Clapham_Junction

After the celebrations ended and everyone had gone back into the stand, he was standing at the front, talking quite calmly with one of the coppers, and it looked like he'd been let off. Then a few minutes later he's suddenly being frogmarched out by two of them with his hands held up behind his back.

That might suggest the control centre had told them to nab him.

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 07:16 - Jan 19 with 2121 viewsgroovyASH

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 20:05 - Jan 18 by Clapham_Junction

Yes I got the impression it was something else which followed the goal celebration. He was utterly pissed, maybe he was told to calm but continued to be too boisterous

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 08:07 - Jan 19 with 2049 viewsMullet

Looked to me like a senior bod came down and had him arrested. There was a lad who cut his hand and had it bandaged up but apart from that it was all good fun. A few of that YouTube lot joined in later, and one was standing on seats goading the kids in the home fans but nothing more than making sure he had stuff for their channel I guess.

Seems those are home are making it very extreme one way or the other, rather than it just being another decent away day.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 08:57 - Jan 19 with 1986 viewsLord_Lucan

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:44 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

.and sometimes even a broken ankle.

Contrary to press reports i didn't break my ankle on the pitch, i broke it leaving the pub the night after.

I advised the court that I broke my ankle on the pitch in order to get a lighter sentence in that I had already suffered enough.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 16:23 - Jan 19 with 1680 viewsHARRY10

Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 19:49 - Jan 18 by hampstead_blue

they didn't spot him, but no-one could stop him!

That pitch looked shocking. Still, glad we got the points.

dodgy pitch, fans invasion ?

lightweights

here's how it is really done

55 secs onward
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 16:24]
Well the first chap on the pitch shouldn't be too hard to identify on 16:35 - Jan 19 with 1646 viewsArthur_Hayes

He reminded me of this chap when he ran on...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024