Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an away day-Well done everyone 17:39 - Jan 18 with 1804 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What you would call ‘Proper’

We were loud, got behind the lads when we went behind, lads on the pitch and people falling over chairs.

Downes and Jackson were fantastic and bishop looked head and shoulders above

GET IN

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What an away day-Well done everyone on 17:48 - Jan 18 with 1725 viewsChateauWines

Easily best vocal away support and atmosphere of the season for me. Never stopped. Thoroughly deserved win all round. Mile sprint to get train to get to Lime Street on time

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

What an away day-Well done everyone on 17:50 - Jan 18 with 1701 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What an away day-Well done everyone on 17:48 - Jan 18 by ChateauWines

Easily best vocal away support and atmosphere of the season for me. Never stopped. Thoroughly deserved win all round. Mile sprint to get train to get to Lime Street on time

Did you get it or are you typing whilst you run .. if the latter who said men can’t multi task

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What an away day-Well done everyone on 18:13 - Jan 18 with 1589 viewsArnieM

What an away day-Well done everyone on 17:50 - Jan 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

Did you get it or are you typing whilst you run .. if the latter who said men can’t multi task

Ah yes, but can he run and type with his toes at the same time ? Thats real multi tasking . 😁

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What an away day-Well done everyone on 18:19 - Jan 18 with 1535 viewsChateauWines

When I say sprint it was more breathless stagger. Yes I did thanks. On early quiet train back to London

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

What an away day-Well done everyone on 18:25 - Jan 18 with 1508 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What an away day-Well done everyone on 18:19 - Jan 18 by ChateauWines

When I say sprint it was more breathless stagger. Yes I did thanks. On early quiet train back to London

Good work sir. Have a pleasant journey
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 18:26]

What an away day-Well done everyone on 20:23 - Jan 18 with 1249 viewsBluedandy

I love Ipswich Town profoundly along with all our supporters.
What an away day-Well done everyone on 20:26 - Jan 18 with 1221 viewsnshearman1

I've got to say, the away fans were equally immense at Oxford, singing throughout in spite of the piss-poor conditions, ref, stadium, the 20-minutes of messing about - 'we'll play in the rain' - and lack of real goalmouth action. Fantastic support!
What an away day-Well done everyone on 20:27 - Jan 18 with 1206 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"A mile sprint" … my guess is he missed it, exaggerates or took a bike.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

What an away day-Well done everyone on 20:29 - Jan 18 with 1197 viewsBramidan

What an away day-Well done everyone on 20:23 - Jan 18 by Bluedandy

I love Ipswich Town profoundly along with all our supporters.

Could only get to Wycombe and Oxford, so proud of our support.
Ipswich born and bred and proud.
Well done you lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024