Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble 17:36 - Jan 18 with 5627 viewsMrTown

A good performance, great character to turn it around, once again incredibly refreshing to see same system and mainly same personal. Lambert seems to have settled on his idea and philosophy.

Thought Tranmere had a good spell after their goal but predominately I think we did very well especially on a turgid pitch against a relegation scrapping team who had an early lead to hold onto.

Big bollox stuff from Lambert in respect to Norwood but it paid off with his impact off the bench.

COYB!!!!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 15:16]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:38 - Jan 18 with 3054 viewsfooters

Good call to come on and start a game of one-upmanship over fellow fans after a decent win and performance...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:39 - Jan 18 with 3022 viewsCoastalblue

Let's all just spend the weekend enjoying three points, save the arguments for next week.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:39 - Jan 18 with 3012 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Shut up you absolute melt

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:40 - Jan 18 with 2997 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think even Bluefish has said Lambert should go? Just that he hasn't proven anything yet. And he hasn't...

I'll give him his plaudits at the end of the season if we're holding a trophy up. Do second place get a trophy or is that just the Championship?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:41 - Jan 18 with 2983 viewsjeera

What a douche.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 2966 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:39 - Jan 18 by Coastalblue

Let's all just spend the weekend enjoying three points, save the arguments for next week.

Don’t be so sensible

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 2962 viewswitchdoctor

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:40 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

I don't think even Bluefish has said Lambert should go? Just that he hasn't proven anything yet. And he hasn't...

I'll give him his plaudits at the end of the season if we're holding a trophy up. Do second place get a trophy or is that just the Championship?

so Bluubbies avatar doesn’t feature a Lambert Out bedsheet then?...rightyho..
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 2954 viewsWD19

”Lambert seems to have settled on his idea and philosophy.”

Which seems like a very good move on his part. Surprised nobody thought of it before.
Login to get fewer ads

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:43 - Jan 18 with 2949 viewsfooters

Chocolate medal.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:43 - Jan 18 with 2938 viewswitchdoctor

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:39 - Jan 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

ha ha ha
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:44 - Jan 18 with 2910 viewsJ2BLUE

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:42 - Jan 18 by witchdoctor

so Bluubbies avatar doesn’t feature a Lambert Out bedsheet then?...rightyho..

Genuinely couldn't tell you. Maybe he does want him out?

Truly impaired.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:44 - Jan 18 with 2914 viewsMrTown

I’ll take a return to Championship any way shape or form. Preferably Champions, wouldn’t be phased one bit via 2nd or play-offs though.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 2895 viewspointofblue

But the largest amount of praise is reserved for using the same system and mainly same personnel, which is what the majority of fans have been calling for for the majority of the seaosn and what the largest amount of criticism has been reserved for.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 2889 viewsMrTown

He has Lambert Out as his avatar, it doesn’t get more evidential on this board than that.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:46 - Jan 18 with 2850 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:39 - Jan 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

God, you got me there, that’s hurtful sh*t right there m8.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:49 - Jan 18 with 2817 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:45 - Jan 18 by pointofblue

But the largest amount of praise is reserved for using the same system and mainly same personnel, which is what the majority of fans have been calling for for the majority of the seaosn and what the largest amount of criticism has been reserved for.

So he used a rotation policy during the frantic start and Christmas period, now he settles on a philosophy and system with fresher legs and similar personnel weekly.

Since we are third, fresh legs and now a seemingly settled personnel, my point is it was unjustified criticism in the first place.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:49 - Jan 18 with 2810 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:46 - Jan 18 by MrTown

God, you got me there, that’s hurtful sh*t right there m8.

Cheers Sunshine. How about enjoying a win rather than being a smarmy c0ckwomble

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:50 - Jan 18 with 2789 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:49 - Jan 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

Cheers Sunshine. How about enjoying a win rather than being a smarmy c0ckwomble

I am enjoying it, can’t you see.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:52 - Jan 18 with 2774 viewspointofblue

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:49 - Jan 18 by MrTown

So he used a rotation policy during the frantic start and Christmas period, now he settles on a philosophy and system with fresher legs and similar personnel weekly.

Since we are third, fresh legs and now a seemingly settled personnel, my point is it was unjustified criticism in the first place.

Rotation policy is one thing - switching formation match to match is something else entirely.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:53 - Jan 18 with 2763 viewsCoastalblue

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:50 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I think there's a slight difference between enjoying and gloating.

Ultimately 99% of the people on here all want the same thing, even if we don't all agree on the best way to achieve it.

I'm sure if we went up 10 points clear as Champions Bluefish would be as happy as any of us.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:53 - Jan 18 with 2756 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:50 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Your one of a limited few on here who just go for bites and don’t care about football. Your post hasn’t proved anyone wrong nor proves yourself right on Lambert. It’s a step in the right direction, now lets do it back to back

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:53 - Jan 18 with 2750 viewsLankHenners

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:49 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Or he showed a potentially disastrous level of incompetence and cluelessness before getting told to stop being such a nob and settle on something which quelle surprise has led to better results.

Absolute bird brain sh!t to think making us sh!te for 2 months was part of some cunning long term plan.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:59 - Jan 18 with 2689 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:53 - Jan 18 by LankHenners

Or he showed a potentially disastrous level of incompetence and cluelessness before getting told to stop being such a nob and settle on something which quelle surprise has led to better results.

Absolute bird brain sh!t to think making us sh!te for 2 months was part of some cunning long term plan.

I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 2650 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:53 - Jan 18 by Coastalblue

I think there's a slight difference between enjoying and gloating.

Ultimately 99% of the people on here all want the same thing, even if we don't all agree on the best way to achieve it.

I'm sure if we went up 10 points clear as Champions Bluefish would be as happy as any of us.

It’s a nice reminder that 75% of fans are on here jumped ship after our poor run of form this season.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 2643 viewsJ2BLUE

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:59 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

Are you going to get upset about anything factual or just keep making things up?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024