Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble 17:36 - Jan 18 with 5624 viewsMrTown

A good performance, great character to turn it around, once again incredibly refreshing to see same system and mainly same personal. Lambert seems to have settled on his idea and philosophy.

Thought Tranmere had a good spell after their goal but predominately I think we did very well especially on a turgid pitch against a relegation scrapping team who had an early lead to hold onto.

Big bollox stuff from Lambert in respect to Norwood but it paid off with his impact off the bench.

COYB!!!!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 15:16]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:03 - Jan 18 with 2130 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:53 - Jan 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

Your one of a limited few on here who just go for bites and don’t care about football. Your post hasn’t proved anyone wrong nor proves yourself right on Lambert. It’s a step in the right direction, now lets do it back to back

I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 18:05]

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:03 - Jan 18 with 2132 viewsLankHenners

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:59 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

People support the club before any individual involved. The club needs to go up this season and Lambert was on a one man mission to cock it up and naturally took a lot of stick. Since he's stopped being such a pillock people are happy to see the positive results return.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:04 - Jan 18 with 2125 viewsFunge

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:03 - Jan 18 by LankHenners

People support the club before any individual involved. The club needs to go up this season and Lambert was on a one man mission to cock it up and naturally took a lot of stick. Since he's stopped being such a pillock people are happy to see the positive results return.

It is that simple.
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:04 - Jan 18 with 2124 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:03 - Jan 18 by LankHenners

If the fickleness could ever be summed up in one post, it is right here.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:05 - Jan 18 with 2123 viewsWD19

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 17:59 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

Were you expecting many more than 22k to turn up and watch Gillingham on a cold and wet day after 8 games without a win?

Your quest for validation probably merits some self reflection.
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 2105 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:05 - Jan 18 by WD19

Were you expecting many more than 22k to turn up and watch Gillingham on a cold and wet day after 8 games without a win?

Your quest for validation probably merits some self reflection.

I’m not talking about the fans who actually go to games.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:09 - Jan 18 with 2096 viewsfooters

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:08 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I’m not talking about the fans who actually go to games.

Pretty sure Fishers and Herb are ST holders.

People are allowed a different view to you, it's fine :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 2077 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:09 - Jan 18 by footers

Pretty sure Fishers and Herb are ST holders.

People are allowed a different view to you, it's fine :)

Exactly, people hold a different opinion to me.

I’m just reminding them, that there opinion is indeed different, there opinion is Lambert Out, it’s fine.

Login to get fewer ads

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:13 - Jan 18 with 2064 viewspointofblue

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:11 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Exactly, people hold a different opinion to me.

I’m just reminding them, that there opinion is indeed different, there opinion is Lambert Out, it’s fine.

And I'm not overly sold on Lambert, even despite an improvement since New Year's Day. Considering the lack of quality in this division coupled with our squad we should be leading the way; not simply holding onto the coat tails of the top two.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:18 - Jan 18 with 2049 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:13 - Jan 18 by pointofblue

And I'm not overly sold on Lambert, even despite an improvement since New Year's Day. Considering the lack of quality in this division coupled with our squad we should be leading the way; not simply holding onto the coat tails of the top two.

We should be walking the League is what you are trying to say?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:20 - Jan 18 with 2041 viewspointofblue

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:18 - Jan 18 by MrTown

We should be walking the League is what you are trying to say?

We shouldn't have gone on a twelve match winless run in all competitions, or one win in fourteen. That's what I'm saying.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 2035 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:03 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 18:05]

Too right I was. After two wins against poor teams am I all of a sudden calling Lambert the messiah, absolutely not.

I wanted him to stop changing the team.. he’s done that
I wanted him to make subs earlier.. he’s done that
I wanted to see a style of play...I’m seeing it.

I still have my doubts about Lambert at times and I wouldn’t say I’m 100% confident in him.. but I am also not a complete moron that will come and slate him after a good win. If he can carry it on, superb, myself and bluefish and Everyone else wants that to happen... and I will happily eat my words. Let’s see where we are end of the season, instead of all this infighting and oneupmanship.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:25 - Jan 18 with 2030 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well that's another few minutes of my life down the pan!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 2021 viewsHerbivore

I'd call you a tool, but tools have a use.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 18:47]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:55 - Jan 18 with 1981 viewsMaySixth

Good lad

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 1977 viewsBluefish

The questioning and complaints above Lambert centred on him not having a system and a terrible rotation policy. Since he has been told to stop it we have been miles better. For some reason you defended us being an absolute mess and refused to accept that it needed to change.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:21 - Jan 18 with 1920 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:57 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

The questioning and complaints above Lambert centred on him not having a system and a terrible rotation policy. Since he has been told to stop it we have been miles better. For some reason you defended us being an absolute mess and refused to accept that it needed to change.

I just kept the faith, while you threw ya toys out.

Lambert Out and all that

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:24 - Jan 18 with 1912 viewsBluefish

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:21 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Lambert Out and all that

This change hasn't been from keeping the faith, it had been an enforced change from media and fan pressure reaching the owner.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:32 - Jan 18 with 1896 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:24 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

This change hasn't been from keeping the faith, it had been an enforced change from media and fan pressure reaching the owner.

Hahahahahaahahahahaha

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:39 - Jan 18 with 1880 viewsvapour_trail

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:21 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Lambert Out and all that

You remind me of board legend, toilet_blue.

Albeit a little less polite and without the pretend intelligence.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 1874 viewsjas0999

Great three points in very challenging conditions. Everyone pleased with that.
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 20:10 - Jan 18 with 1830 viewsjeera

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 18:04 - Jan 18 by MrTown

If the fickleness could ever be summed up in one post, it is right here.

Yes, only if you have no idea what fickle means.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 22:28 - Jan 18 with 1767 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 20:10 - Jan 18 by jeera

Yes, only if you have no idea what fickle means.

"changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections."

Oh how it sums up so many souls on here.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 23:23 - Jan 18 with 1731 viewsjeera

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 22:28 - Jan 18 by MrTown

"changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections."

Oh how it sums up so many souls on here.

Which doesn't apply to the post of Henners' you commented on.

Do you see?

Context clearly isn't your bag.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 23:25]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 02:00 - Jan 19 with 1699 viewsMrTown

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 23:23 - Jan 18 by jeera

Which doesn't apply to the post of Henners' you commented on.

Do you see?

Context clearly isn't your bag.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 23:25]

His post was broadly referencing, when we are 5hit everyone just gives the manager pelters, when it’s rosey red we’ll all just ride the wave

Anyway, you’re boring and irrelevant now, and I’ve turned a new leaf. Period.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 2:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024