Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nors 15:21 - Jan 17 with 1680 viewsFixed_It

He's going to get the p*ss ripped out of him tomorrow, isn't he? I mean, when he left there he had no hair to speak of...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Nors on 15:25 - Jan 17 with 1646 viewsOldsmoker

You forget PL rotation policy. He might not get a game.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Nors on 16:10 - Jan 17 with 1521 viewsmonty_radio

He'll get no more than a mild wigging

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Nors on 16:25 - Jan 17 with 1488 viewsMrTown

Red card written all over him.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Nors on 16:49 - Jan 17 with 1439 viewsGeoffSentence

Their away fans were less than appreciative of him, which was disappointing when you think how many goals he scored for them and where those goals took them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nors on 16:51 - Jan 17 with 1425 viewsMullet

Nors on 16:49 - Jan 17 by GeoffSentence

Their away fans were less than appreciative of him, which was disappointing when you think how many goals he scored for them and where those goals took them.

He's not exactly gracious to his ex teams it seems from twitter. Which is fine, it's part of his personality, but he was happy to put their trolls in their place very publicly.

He also posted a pic of him in a Tranmere shirt celebrating against another old club Forest Green last season, which suggests he revels in the pantomime of it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nors on 17:28 - Jan 17 with 1347 viewsTractorCam

Nors on 16:51 - Jan 17 by Mullet

He's not exactly gracious to his ex teams it seems from twitter. Which is fine, it's part of his personality, but he was happy to put their trolls in their place very publicly.

He also posted a pic of him in a Tranmere shirt celebrating against another old club Forest Green last season, which suggests he revels in the pantomime of it.

Like you say it's his personality, he has also mugged off Ipswich fans on there too. Majority of Tranmere fans love him and he will probably be met with big applause before kick off, then perhaps some banter during the game.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Nors on 18:22 - Jan 17 with 1258 viewsGuthrum

Nors on 16:49 - Jan 17 by GeoffSentence

Unlike the Exeter fans I spoke to after that game, who were very complimentary about their former youth player.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024