Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t) 18:33 - Jan 15 with 2133 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:34 - Jan 15 with 2125 viewsfactual_blue

I have that dubious privilege.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:38 - Jan 15 with 2114 viewsNthQldITFC

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:34 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

I have that dubious privilege.

I'm very sorry.

If you have a spare moment, would you mind awfully letting him know that he is a Berkshire?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 18:42]

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:53 - Jan 15 with 2080 viewsBlueBadger

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:38 - Jan 15 by NthQldITFC

I'm very sorry.

If you have a spare moment, would you mind awfully letting him know that he is a Berkshire?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 18:42]

I'm reliably assured by some senior colleague sof mine that he makes his predecessor look like an intellectual titan.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:57 - Jan 15 with 2064 viewsNthQldITFC

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:53 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

I'm reliably assured by some senior colleague sof mine that he makes his predecessor look like an intellectual titan.

To be fair to him, he is striving for 'titan' status too. I believe he's about 60% of the way there.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 18:58]

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:03 - Jan 15 with 2057 viewsRocky

I'm really looking forward to all these promised new hospitals he'll be announcing soon.....
How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:08 - Jan 15 with 2042 viewsRocky

...Just before the next GE....
How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:21 - Jan 15 with 2016 viewsOldsmoker

So unkind.
For a person with such a low IQ and a toal lack of empathy for his fellow man to have risen to the position of Health Secretary is quite an achievement.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:36 - Jan 15 with 1983 viewsmonytowbray

His meltdown in Haverhill during the election was hilarious. Yet somehow, the idiots and those with no heart keep voting for him.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 1955 viewsjas0999

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:36 - Jan 15 by monytowbray

His meltdown in Haverhill during the election was hilarious. Yet somehow, the idiots and those with no heart keep voting for him.

I also wouldn’t vote for him, but to call people idiots for their voting choice is somewhat unfair in my opinion, as folk are entitled to do as they please. Regardless of whether you or anyone else agree with them.

Sadly, Corbyns Labour campaign was so abysmal, people felt they had no choice but to vote Tory - whoever the candidate. People just didn’t like Corbyn.
How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:15 - Jan 15 with 1914 viewsNo9

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:53 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

BUT- with Ms Dorries in his crew he can surely be secure as captain?
How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:42 - Jan 15 with 1876 viewsfactual_blue

'During his time as Energy Minister, Hancock was criticised for hiring a private jet to fly back from Aberdeen to London after signing a deal on climate change with the President of Mexico.

It was also revealed that Hancock had taken donations from Neil Record, a funder of the UK’s leading climate science denial lobby group, the Global Warming Policy Foundation. In 2018, DeSmog found that Hancock had been receiving £4,000 a year from Record since 2018, according to Parliament’s register of interests.'

https://www.desmog.co.uk/matt-hancock

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:56 - Jan 15 with 1840 viewssoupytwist

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:42 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

'During his time as Energy Minister, Hancock was criticised for hiring a private jet to fly back from Aberdeen to London after signing a deal on climate change with the President of Mexico.

It was also revealed that Hancock had taken donations from Neil Record, a funder of the UK’s leading climate science denial lobby group, the Global Warming Policy Foundation. In 2018, DeSmog found that Hancock had been receiving £4,000 a year from Record since 2018, according to Parliament’s register of interests.'

https://www.desmog.co.uk/matt-hancock

Why does he need £4,000 a year from anyone in addition to what he gets from the state to run his office? And what does the donor of the £4,000 expect in return?

And the school my wife works at is unfortunate enough to be in the area represented by Mr Hancock.
How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 21:00 - Jan 15 with 1825 viewsfooters

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:56 - Jan 15 by soupytwist

Why does he need £4,000 a year from anyone in addition to what he gets from the state to run his office? And what does the donor of the £4,000 expect in return?

And the school my wife works at is unfortunate enough to be in the area represented by Mr Hancock.

Lobbying is still one of the biggest problems we face as a democracy. Why we allow it at all beggars belief. That an MP can be a 'consultant' to or sit as director on the board of a private company while an MP is ridiculous. It should be totally banned. Being an MP is a full-time job.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 21:33 - Jan 15 with 1744 viewsmonytowbray

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 19:56 - Jan 15 by jas0999

I also wouldn’t vote for him, but to call people idiots for their voting choice is somewhat unfair in my opinion, as folk are entitled to do as they please. Regardless of whether you or anyone else agree with them.

Sadly, Corbyns Labour campaign was so abysmal, people felt they had no choice but to vote Tory - whoever the candidate. People just didn’t like Corbyn.

I don’t think it’s harsh at all. Calling it as I see it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 21:37 - Jan 15 with 1734 viewsCBBlue

I'm one of the 'lucky' ones too. He's an utter tw@t and the irony of him being the health minister while the GP services in Haverhill are in special measures isn't lost on us.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/christmas-maltings-clements-kedington-surgery-haverh

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 22:08 - Jan 15 with 1694 viewsfactual_blue

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:56 - Jan 15 by soupytwist

Public statements that we shouldn't be flying less?

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 22:16 - Jan 15 with 1670 viewstractordownsouth

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 21:37 - Jan 15 by CBBlue

I'm one of the 'lucky' ones too. He's an utter tw@t and the irony of him being the health minister while the GP services in Haverhill are in special measures isn't lost on us.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/christmas-maltings-clements-kedington-surgery-haverh

That's on a par with James Cleverly being aksed to leave as a patron of a disability charity after he voted for ESA cuts.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 22:19 - Jan 15 with 1666 viewsfactual_blue

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 18:57 - Jan 15 by NthQldITFC

To be fair to him, he is striving for 'titan' status too. I believe he's about 60% of the way there.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 18:58]

He is the pure in the horse manure.

https://www.vettimes.co.uk/app/uploads/wp-post-to-pdf-enhanced-cache/1/a-dirty-j

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 22:19 - Jan 15 with 1665 viewsfactual_blue

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 20:15 - Jan 15 by No9

BUT- with Ms Dorries in his crew he can surely be secure as captain?

Go Nads.

How many on here are unfortunate enough to be represented by Matt Han,cock? (n/t on 08:24 - Jan 16 with 1510 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock is living proof that there are areas of the country where you could pin a blue rosette on a dog turd and the people would still vote for it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024