Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye 11:17 - Jan 14 with 1659 viewsOldsmoker

That's big of Farage.
Oh wait. The payment is in Euros and cents not Pounds and pence.
I see what you did there Nigel.
There is no way he would pass up trousering 200,000 Euros.
He's yesterdays man as far as the UK is concerned.
From 01.02.2020 he holds no position except "Gob for hire".

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:27 - Jan 14 with 1619 viewsbrazil1982

We know you dislike Farage. You now dislike he's not taking the golden goodbye?

How odd.
Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:30 - Jan 14 with 1610 viewsOldsmoker

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:27 - Jan 14 by brazil1982

We know you dislike Farage. You now dislike he's not taking the golden goodbye?

How odd.

He's a cad and a bounder.
I don't believe a word he says.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:40 - Jan 14 with 1591 viewsflimflam

All the remainer MEP's were kicking off yesterday as will not be getting a full pension.

But I thought they were not in it for the money?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:41 - Jan 14 with 1585 viewsHerbivore

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:40 - Jan 14 by flimflam

All the remainer MEP's were kicking off yesterday as will not be getting a full pension.

But I thought they were not in it for the money?

They aren't, but seeing as how they've turned up and done their jobs diligently - unlike Farage's crew - they are entitled to be compensated properly for the work they've done.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:43 - Jan 14 with 1582 viewsMattinLondon

He has always just been a gob for hire. A gob for hire who, for some reason, the bbc give a platform to.

Apparently he’s charismatic rather than just a mouthy t****er whose xenophobia appeals to some brexiterrs.
Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:46 - Jan 14 with 1569 viewsflimflam

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:41 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

They aren't, but seeing as how they've turned up and done their jobs diligently - unlike Farage's crew - they are entitled to be compensated properly for the work they've done.

Disagree. Farage has achieved exactly what he set out to do.

The other obviously did not do their job diligently else we would still be in the EU.

They just bent over and took it.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:49 - Jan 14 with 1563 viewsHerbivore

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:46 - Jan 14 by flimflam

The other obviously did not do their job diligently else we would still be in the EU.

I don't think you understand what the role of an MEP is. I'm not surprised though, standard from an ignorant Brexiteer.

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 1560 viewsusm

Eh, youre having a pop at him for not taking 200K Euros? Blimey.

And BTW we are leaving the EU, which is what he mostly campaigned for.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Login to get fewer ads

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 1563 viewsfooters

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:43 - Jan 14 by MattinLondon

He has always just been a gob for hire. A gob for hire who, for some reason, the bbc give a platform to.

Apparently he’s charismatic rather than just a mouthy t****er whose xenophobia appeals to some brexiterrs.

Having met Uncle Nige on a couple of occasions I can confirm that he is indeed a v. charismatic person in the flesh. But of course he's still a massive tw@t as well.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:54 - Jan 14 with 1551 viewsBlueBadger

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:46 - Jan 14 by flimflam

'It's their fault the British public is guillible and xenophobic' isn't really as strong an argument for refusing renumeration to people actually doing their jobs as opposed to turning up, claiming expenses and wages and then b*ggering off as you think it is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:01 - Jan 14 with 1454 viewsHARRY10

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:52 - Jan 14 by usm

Eh, youre having a pop at him for not taking 200K Euros? Blimey.

And BTW we are leaving the EU, which is what he mostly campaigned for.

really

"A no-deal Brexit is now "the only acceptable deal", says Nigel Farage.

The Brexit Party leader said his party would fight in every seat at a general election if the government tried to pass the existing withdrawal agreement.

But he said if Boris Johnson "summoned the courage" to pursue a no deal, The Brexit Party would work with him."

So what happened there.... Farage just lying yet again ?
Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:04 - Jan 14 with 1446 viewsPendejo

As at 13:00 OP not edited... respondees have all missed the point made?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye which is paid in Euros & cents not pounds and pence... thus inferring Mr. F is perhaps being disingenuous

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:07 - Jan 14 with 1429 viewsJ2BLUE

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:04 - Jan 14 by Pendejo

As at 13:00 OP not edited... respondees have all missed the point made?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye which is paid in Euros & cents not pounds and pence... thus inferring Mr. F is perhaps being disingenuous

Did you really feel the need to explain that?

People ignored it because the OP is being silly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:07 - Jan 14 with 1427 viewsPendejo

Surely the compensated properly for what they do... is what they earn on a daily, weekly, monthly basis in the job... the pension in full would surely be based on a full term of the parliament, which they will not be able to do and knew this before signing up for this term.

uberima fides

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:09 - Jan 14 with 1419 viewsPendejo

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:07 - Jan 14 by J2BLUE

Did you really feel the need to explain that?

People ignored it because the OP is being silly.

Yes, it made me feel better with the world...

uberima fides

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:10 - Jan 14 with 1415 viewsJ2BLUE

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:09 - Jan 14 by Pendejo

Yes, it made me feel better with the world...

Fair enough, as you were.

Truly impaired.

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 1385 viewsr2d2

Work? I dont believe there was a lot of work involved. A lot of jollies lm led to believe
Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 14:56 - Jan 14 with 1314 viewsBlueBadger

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 13:39 - Jan 14 by r2d2

Work? I dont believe there was a lot of work involved. A lot of jollies lm led to believe

And yet, Farage and his mates still manage to do even less than them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 15:01 - Jan 14 with 1303 viewsm14_blue

It's the right thing to do and I'm slightly surprised to be honest. Fair play to him.

I guess 200k is loose change to a multi millionaire though.
Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 15:04 - Jan 14 with 1301 viewsHerbivore

Led to believe by who? I'm guessing Dave your fellow burger flipper doesn't know an awful lot about the role of an MEP.

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 15:32 - Jan 14 with 1270 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's had his nose in the trough for so long I'm sure it's a gesture he can more than afford to make.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 15:59 - Jan 14 with 1254 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a clue. Why do some people wear their ignorance like a badge of honour? Seems particularly true of this topic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 1180 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 11:30 - Jan 14 by Oldsmoker

He's a cad and a bounder.
I don't believe a word he says.

A great fella.

My spies tell me there is going to be a grassroots movement set up to erect a statue of him in recognition of his work getting us out of the European Union.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 20:50 - Jan 14 with 1082 viewsJ2BLUE

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 18:30 - Jan 14 by The_Last_Baron

A great fella.

My spies tell me there is going to be a grassroots movement set up to erect a statue of him in recognition of his work getting us out of the European Union.

Stupidity tax 2.0 (after the Big Ben crowdfunding)

Truly impaired.

Farage won't take a penny of EU golden goodbye on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 1052 viewsjeera

Good solid claim there.

Excellent.

I'm sure we all look forward to your essay.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024