Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan 11:14 - Jan 14 with 1398 viewsLeoMuff

Boris wants to spend 500k so Big Ben can chime for one night to signal brexit on 31 Jan at 11

Equivalent value to about 20 junior nurses for one year.......

We have lost the plot.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:16 - Jan 14 with 1386 viewsDubtractor

I have genuinely stopped caring.

Not because it doesn't bother me, it really does, but Great Britain has fully jumped the shark in the last few years and I think it is better for my mental wellbeing to just ignore it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:18 - Jan 14 with 1366 viewshampstead_blue

I thought that stupid idea was dissolved in acerbic laughter?

Was it Boris or one of the EEG lot? I it was that Mark Franscious (who cares about spleeling) bloke.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 11:19]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Innit on 11:18 - Jan 14 with 1359 viewsDyland

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:16 - Jan 14 by Dubtractor

Not because it doesn't bother me, it really does, but Great Britain has fully jumped the shark in the last few years and I think it is better for my mental wellbeing to just ignore it.

and I've learned a new idiom.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:25 - Jan 14 with 1328 viewsOldsmoker

Can any of us hear Big Ben from where we live?
I'm sure he will demand that BBC and ITV etc. broadcast live from Parliament square at midnight. That will cost the TV companies a wedge of cash in overtime payments.
Maybe he wants to stick one in Londons face as the majority of them voted Remain.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:29 - Jan 14 with 1308 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:25 - Jan 14 by Oldsmoker

Can any of us hear Big Ben from where we live?
I'm sure he will demand that BBC and ITV etc. broadcast live from Parliament square at midnight. That will cost the TV companies a wedge of cash in overtime payments.
Maybe he wants to stick one in Londons face as the majority of them voted Remain.

Midnight will be an hour too late.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:34 - Jan 14 with 1293 viewsOldsmoker

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:29 - Jan 14 by BasingstokeBlue

Midnight will be an hour too late.

Is that because minight GMT is currently 11 o'clock?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:42 - Jan 14 with 1274 viewsBackToRussia

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:16 - Jan 14 by Dubtractor

I'm pretty sure that's been the basic plan all along from those in power. What's easier to handle than apathy.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 1255 viewsDarth_Koont

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:42 - Jan 14 by BackToRussia

I'm pretty sure that's been the basic plan all along from those in power. What's easier to handle than apathy.

Indeed.

Think it's more decades of a largely right-wing media than the politicians themselves but it's resulted in a largely pliant and undemanding electorate. An electorate who'll now lean towards what the Sun, Mail, Express, Telegraph etc. with their vested interests tell them even when it's directly against their own interests.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 12:58 - Jan 14 with 1176 viewsPendejo

Should have recorded it from 31st December then he'd have got a free firework display thrown in

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1144 viewsHARRY10

perhaps it could be done as with the old ITV News at Ten

'coming up tonight'

'they need us more than we need them'

Bong

'The easiest deal in history '

Bong

'I'll die in a ditch first '

Bong

and finally a Brexiteer lady will get her fish and chips wrapped in newspaper once again

https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit-fish-chips-newspaper-leave-eu-james-obrie
Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 14:49 - Jan 14 with 1069 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I think spleeling really matters. It is a bugbear of mine.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 15:17 - Jan 14 with 1038 viewsDubtractor

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 11:42 - Jan 14 by BackToRussia

Absolutely. I'm taking no morally great position here, but its where I'm at!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 15:28 - Jan 14 with 1018 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 12:58 - Jan 14 by Pendejo

Should have recorded it from 31st December then he'd have got a free firework display thrown in

Will the full highlights be on iFollow?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 15:31]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 984 viewsBackToRussia

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 15:17 - Jan 14 by Dubtractor

Absolutely. I'm taking no morally great position here, but its where I'm at!

Pretty much the same here, with heavy dose of climate doom just to complete the picture.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 16:14 - Jan 14 with 972 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wish I could ignore it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 17:59 - Jan 14 with 899 viewsHARRY10

"It later emerged that Johnson’s “plan” for a public fund to finance the work does not exist."

so yet another lie

make it up as he goes along hoping the thickos are too dim to remember
Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 18:19 - Jan 14 with 868 viewslowhouseblue

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 17:59 - Jan 14 by HARRY10

"It later emerged that Johnson’s “plan” for a public fund to finance the work does not exist."

so yet another lie

make it up as he goes along hoping the thickos are too dim to remember

i thought they'd minted a commemorative 50p coin - won't that pay for a couple of bongs?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 18:37 - Jan 14 with 831 viewsHARRY10

Boris “bung a Bob for Big Ben “ plan on 18:19 - Jan 14 by lowhouseblue

i thought they'd minted a commemorative 50p coin - won't that pay for a couple of bongs?

depends what you load them with.....man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024