Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the wheels falling off already 10:56 - Jan 14 with 9810 viewsHARRY10

"He refused to rule out the UK and the EU failing to reach a trade deal by the end of this year."

Still, at least he has sorted out social care

"Johnson was unable to explain to Walker why he was taking so long to publish his plan when he claimed in July last year, on the day be became PM, to already had a plan. In his first speech from No 10 Johnson said: “I am announcing now — on the steps of Downing Street — that we will fix the crisis in social care once and for all with a clear plan we have prepared to give every older person the dignity and security they deserve.”

and any changes would not come into effect until 2025 at the earliest - so there was not 'a plan' last July, just as there is no plan for any trade deal outside of the EU, just waffle, bluster and lies.
the wheels falling off already on 11:08 - Jan 14 with 2756 viewsnoggin

We r gRate brittan and evrywon wants to trade wiv us. Rule britanya.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

the wheels falling off already on 11:12 - Jan 14 with 2731 viewsHerbivore

Everything he says is, at best, hugely unconvincing and, at worst, wilfully dishonest. Well done England for making this clown PM with a big majority.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:04]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

the wheels falling off already on 11:55 - Jan 14 with 2677 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost like this whole exercise was a vanity project for incompetent power-seekers being backed by disaster capitalists seeking to yet further enrich themselves.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

the wheels falling off already on 11:58 - Jan 14 with 2675 viewsusm

CLUTCHING

AT

STRAWS

Get over it, he won the election comfortably, live with it and move on.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

the wheels falling off already on 12:03 - Jan 14 with 2654 viewsMattinLondon

the wheels falling off already on 11:58 - Jan 14 by usm

CLUTCHING

AT

STRAWS

And after that convincing statement let’s all move on.
the wheels falling off already on 12:05 - Jan 14 with 2651 viewsHerbivore

CLUTCHING

AT

STRAWS

I think I'd rather keep holding him to account actually, it's clear those who backed him aren't willing to do so and someone has to in a healthy democracy.

the wheels falling off already on 12:48 - Jan 14 with 2544 viewsHARRY10

CLUTCHING

AT

STRAWS

Pointing out how the lies re already being exposed is ..... clutching at straws ?

When the person who uttered the lies is even admitting they were lies. is............clutching at straws ?

I wouldn't reply to any emails from Nigeria offering to share money from a bank account if I were you, as you don't sound too bright

And the buffoon is now claiming he will end all 'county lines' drug dealing - as if hundreds of thousands of smack and coke heads are simply going to give up their habit in response.
the wheels falling off already on 13:00 - Jan 14 with 2506 viewsmo_itfc

the wheels falling off already on 12:05 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

I think I'd rather keep holding him to account actually, it's clear those who backed him aren't willing to do so and someone has to in a healthy democracy.

When people feel their decisions are at risk of being wrong... they will try anything to try and divert attention away from their mistakes.

I can't see why anyone would just give up on holding him to account just because he won the election! People really should try and ensure he IS held to account because he did win the election!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Login to get fewer ads

the wheels falling off already on 13:08 - Jan 14 with 2493 viewsbluebud

Quite right, Hurrah, you're exactly the right poster to do this - after all you did brilliantly in the three years running up to the election helping to make our "healthy" democracy very unhealthy by ignoring a democratic referendum.

You've got exactly the right levels of awareness for this, can't wait.
the wheels falling off already on 13:10 - Jan 14 with 2482 viewsHerbivore

the wheels falling off already on 13:08 - Jan 14 by bluebud

Quite right, Hurrah, you're exactly the right poster to do this - after all you did brilliantly in the three years running up to the election helping to make our "healthy" democracy very unhealthy by ignoring a democratic referendum.

You've got exactly the right levels of awareness for this, can't wait.

Stalking is weird. Normal people don't stalk other people. You might want to reflect on that.

the wheels falling off already on 13:26 - Jan 14 with 2455 viewsElephantintheRoom

That should give you a modicum of hope. The ONLY way a trade deal of any sort with EU or USA can be done is if the pathological liar does a sharp about turn - which he won't be doing just yet.

No deal can be done with the EU with the current red lines - and unworkable Irish border arrangement. A trade deal where both sides are trying to do a deal would take circa 8 years, one where we are making impossible demands might take a tad longer. The Irish border which isn't a border will take at least five years to make ready - so no trade deal can be done before then.

The Irish border within a border is unacceptable to every Irish party - and congress will block any US deal as a consequence

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

the wheels falling off already on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 2416 viewsr2d2

the wheels falling off already on 11:12 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

Everything he says is, at best, hugely unconvincing and, at worst, wilfully dishonest. Well done England for making this clown PM with a big majority.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:04]

The majority voted for him. They cant all be classed as idiots. Perhaps its you with the problem?
the wheels falling off already on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 2409 viewsr2d2

Clown
the wheels falling off already on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 2396 viewsr2d2

the wheels falling off already on 12:48 - Jan 14 by HARRY10

Pointing out how the lies re already being exposed is ..... clutching at straws ?

When the person who uttered the lies is even admitting they were lies. is............clutching at straws ?

I wouldn't reply to any emails from Nigeria offering to share money from a bank account if I were you, as you don't sound too bright

And the buffoon is now claiming he will end all 'county lines' drug dealing - as if hundreds of thousands of smack and coke heads are simply going to give up their habit in response.

Get over it man. He won the election comfortably. Move on
the wheels falling off already on 13:38 - Jan 14 with 2390 viewsHerbivore

the wheels falling off already on 13:34 - Jan 14 by r2d2

The majority voted for him. They cant all be classed as idiots. Perhaps its you with the problem?

Well you've kind of proven that those who voted for him (or his party) are the idiots since you don't know the meaning of the word 'majority'. So you've basically refuted your own post there. Good work.

the wheels falling off already on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 2375 viewsjeera

the wheels falling off already on 13:36 - Jan 14 by r2d2

Get over it man. He won the election comfortably. Move on

There seems to be a notion with some people that politics began and ended with Brexit and the latest election.

You do realise decisions are made each day that affect us all, right?

And will continue to do so.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

the wheels falling off already on 13:41 - Jan 14 with 2375 viewsHerbivore

the wheels falling off already on 13:39 - Jan 14 by jeera

There seems to be a notion with some people that politics began and ended with Brexit and the latest election.

You do realise decisions are made each day that affect us all, right?

And will continue to do so.

All these morons care about is 'winning', they don't care about what happens thereafter. As far as they're concerned they've won so that's it, game over, any complaint is trying to overturn the result. It's very odd.

the wheels falling off already on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 2369 viewsr2d2

the wheels falling off already on 13:38 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

Well you've kind of proven that those who voted for him (or his party) are the idiots since you don't know the meaning of the word 'majority'. So you've basically refuted your own post there. Good work.

I know what majority means. And the tory party got the biggest vote. Therefore they got the biggest majority to govern. Get over the election. Boris won by a mile, move on with your life, it will only ruin your existence
the wheels falling off already on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 2361 viewsjeera

the wheels falling off already on 13:41 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

All these morons care about is 'winning', they don't care about what happens thereafter. As far as they're concerned they've won so that's it, game over, any complaint is trying to overturn the result. It's very odd.

For some politics didn't exist until 3 years ago.

The job's done, we can all return to the 1960s and carry on as normal.

There's a real sense of people not being in touch with reality amongst all this.

the wheels falling off already on 13:44 - Jan 14 with 2353 viewsjeera

the wheels falling off already on 13:43 - Jan 14 by r2d2

I know what majority means. And the tory party got the biggest vote. Therefore they got the biggest majority to govern. Get over the election. Boris won by a mile, move on with your life, it will only ruin your existence

Or, if you have no interest in the subject, leave the thread alone and allow others to discuss what they wish.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 15:02]

the wheels falling off already on 13:44 - Jan 14 with 2359 viewsr2d2

You love labeling people dont you? Choose your words carefully. You clearly are a very bitter person.
the wheels falling off already on 13:46 - Jan 14 with 2343 viewsjeera

the wheels falling off already on 13:44 - Jan 14 by r2d2

You love labeling people dont you? Choose your words carefully. You clearly are a very bitter person.

Labelling people?

the wheels falling off already by r2d2 14 Jan 2020 13:35
Clown

the wheels falling off already on 13:47 - Jan 14 with 2344 viewsHARRY10

the wheels falling off already on 13:43 - Jan 14 by r2d2

whereas your bothering to not only read the posts in this thread but bother to reply is 'getting on with your life' we have to suppose

and the uncomfortable truth (for you) is that every time Johnson, Farage etc lie they will be plenty to point out those lies

you should be used to it by now
the wheels falling off already on 13:48 - Jan 14 with 2340 viewsBlueBadger

Still waiting to find out what it is they've 'won' as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

the wheels falling off already on 13:50 - Jan 14 with 2320 viewsDarth_Koont

the wheels falling off already on 13:44 - Jan 14 by r2d2

If these people repeatedly fail to give a realistic picture of the benefits to the UK of Brexit and indeed the current Conservative government which is the fallout then yes, they are morons.

This isn't a bullsh!tting conversation down the pub, this is about the real world and real consequences for people. No amount of empty slogans and blind patriotism will change that.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024