Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well played Hoffenheim 20:00 - Jan 13 with 1786 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well played Hoffenheim on 22:27 - Jan 13 with 1401 viewsJDB23

Last time we were in the Prem we got a new nickname, looks like they’ve followed suit.
Well played Hoffenheim on 22:41 - Jan 13 with 1351 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is he one for the Championship for next season?

They surely don't believe they stand any chance of staying up do they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well played Hoffenheim on 23:29 - Jan 13 with 1268 viewsbournemouthblue

Well played Hoffenheim on 22:41 - Jan 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is he one for the Championship for next season?

They surely don't believe they stand any chance of staying up do they?

It still remains a mystery as to why they didn't bother to sign anyone in the summer

You have to wonder if their board have an alterior motive like saving money for a new stand, given their obsession with attendance figures

Perhaps that would make their fans happy

The sad thing is, they can get relegated and the spend £20 million on players in the Championship next season, the world has gone mad!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Well played Hoffenheim on 23:52 - Jan 13 with 1244 viewsRocky

Undisclosed fee. I doubt they paid much for him. He's been around a bit.
Sounds to me just like a cheap nod to their fans - a pretence that they are trying to avoid the unavoidable.
Well played Hoffenheim on 11:48 - Jan 14 with 918 viewsArnieM

I think they’ve signed 2 or 3 German players in this window. Prep for Championship again.
What a bloody Yo-yo club they are .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Well played Hoffenheim on 12:17 - Jan 14 with 871 viewsITFC_Forever

Well played Hoffenheim on 11:48 - Jan 14 by ArnieM

I think they’ve signed 2 or 3 German players in this window. Prep for Championship again.
What a bloody Yo-yo club they are .

Must be awful, yo-yoing between the Champ and the Prem.

Better than 17 years of gradual decline resulting in relegation to the third tier.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Well played Hoffenheim on 12:31 - Jan 14 with 836 viewsHARRY10

Well played Hoffenheim on 23:29 - Jan 13 by bournemouthblue

It still remains a mystery as to why they didn't bother to sign anyone in the summer

You have to wonder if their board have an alterior motive like saving money for a new stand, given their obsession with attendance figures

Perhaps that would make their fans happy

The sad thing is, they can get relegated and the spend £20 million on players in the Championship next season, the world has gone mad!

I think it is that you only get two years parachute payments if you are relegated after the first year in the PL.

That's what almost done for them last time, and it was only the money from the sale of Maddison that kept them afloat.

Being stuck with hefty contracts is what has done for so many of them - Stoke, Swansea, Hull, Bolton, Blackburn etc
Well played Hoffenheim on 12:33 - Jan 14 with 827 viewsSuperblue95

Well played Hoffenheim on 12:17 - Jan 14 by ITFC_Forever

Better than 17 years of gradual decline resulting in relegation to the third tier.

And likely becoming a Championship/League One yo-yo club for the foreseeable along with such powerhouses as Barnsley, Rotherham and Wigan.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:34]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Well played Hoffenheim on 12:52 - Jan 14 with 773 viewsuefacup81

Well played Hoffenheim on 23:52 - Jan 13 by Rocky

Undisclosed fee. I doubt they paid much for him. He's been around a bit.
Sounds to me just like a cheap nod to their fans - a pretence that they are trying to avoid the unavoidable.

Suggestion from a Norwich fan in the office is that they paid €500k for him. Given he's 29, that's not even a case of a cheap fee for someone with potential.

I don't get their strategy at all. Apparently they spent £1.1m on players last summer. The next biggest spend by a promoted club was £43m by Sheffield United:

They claim to have no debt, and don't pay stupid wages, so surely a well-invested £10-£20m spend would at least give them half a chance?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 13:04]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Well played Hoffenheim on 13:02 - Jan 14 with 747 viewsArnieM

Well played Hoffenheim on 12:17 - Jan 14 by ITFC_Forever

Yer I bet they’ve enjoyed their weekly drubbings . The money only goes into Drlias back pocket do fans gain nothing except very expensive, and less weekly football .

Interestingly though, why is they bang on about how wonderful they are yet every thing they get promotion to the promised land they rarely are higher than 4-5th bottom . Compare that to other clubs promoted in the past who ALL do a lot lot better.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024