Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I realised how lacking my education was this week 22:42 - Jan 9 with 1127 viewsCoastalblue

My Mum is away this week and I've been doing some decorating for her in her absence. As she has Sky I've had the History channel on in the background while I've been working, I love wall to wall WW2 docs.

Late morning however there's this ancient aliens programme on (title might be wrong) and I've been amazed at what I've learnt.

The Yeti(s) are offspring of either Gods or aliens and particularly beautiful women from ancient times.

Leonardo De Vinci fell through a hole in time and spent time in the future.

The Nazis were building a time machine during the war, and the guy in charge of building it used it to disappear when the war was lost. The best bit of this though was the fact that they didn't actually invent it, but copied it from ancient Buddhist examples.

These were the least outrageous things I learnt, there was a good article about how the world had a series of nucleur power stations thousands of years ago too, the evidence was compelling.

I know my school was cr4p, but had no idea I missed so much. Sadly I'm down for the week and so will miss out on my education tomorrow morning.

Brexit and the new governement are starting to make a hell of a lot more sense.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 22:54 - Jan 9 with 1074 viewsOldsmoker

Yay - Party at Coastalblues mums house.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 22:57 - Jan 9 with 1052 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 23:01 - Jan 9 with 1034 viewsBent_double

We can look forward to a lot more of this once the government get rid of the nasty BBC and allow Sky to take over all UK broadcasting.

Then there's education, maybe more US companies can take over our schools - sorry academies - and ensure that our kids learn proper history, like Creationism, non of that namby-pamby liberal science stuff.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 23:09 - Jan 9 with 1004 viewsOldsmoker

Have you seen the one about why the moon landings were faked?
The conspiracy theories have the narrator with the deep voice suggesting that its all lies and those that say it happened have squeaky voices and look like nerds. I think I know what the producers viewpoint was.
The Mythbusters on the Discovery channel blew away the conspiracy theories in a 2 hour special.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 06:53 - Jan 10 with 830 viewsBlueBadger

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 23:09 - Jan 9 by Oldsmoker

Have you seen the one about why the moon landings were faked?
The conspiracy theories have the narrator with the deep voice suggesting that its all lies and those that say it happened have squeaky voices and look like nerds. I think I know what the producers viewpoint was.
The Mythbusters on the Discovery channel blew away the conspiracy theories in a 2 hour special.

You can blow away the fake moon landings one a lot quicker than that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 07:40 - Jan 10 with 758 viewshampstead_blue

WOW. I never knew that either.

Thanks for sharing.
Anything else we may have missed?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I realised how lacking my education was this week on 08:36 - Jan 10 with 696 viewsRobTheMonk

The best one was when Discovery did a documentary about mermaids. They had actual footage of a mermaid!

It was so good, I stopped watching Discovery for a while after it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024